First meeting

A.N: Hi guys this is my first story ever and I am really nervous as I am not a very creative person when it comes to this.
I can speak Hindi I can understand it but I cannot write it although I will try I hope my story will at least be readable.

Here it go's...........

A man is seen driving a car he has his hair out and he is revealed to be the famous artist Omkara Singh Oberoi he has his hair out a is heading home after a day at his studio. Omkara is a humble, down to earth understanding person with a hard past he has faced many problems in his life but still tries to be as optimistic as it is possible.

As he was driving he sees a pram roll onto the road, he tries to stop the car but due to the speed and distance, he knows it will be difficult for the baby to be safe. As his thoughts start to blur he sees as women in a yellow saulvar (long top sort of thing please adjust) ran on to the road and pushes the pram out of the way. Unfortunately she herself couldn't get out of the way in time and the car hits her. Om
Rushes out of the car sees her injured he soon recovers from his shock after seeing her in that stage and calls the ambulance.

At the Hospital.........

The girl is taken to the operation theatre (OT) Om is waiting outside. Soon the doctor comes out and Om rushes to him.

Om: Doctor how is she now?
Is she okay?

Doc: Luckily Mr Oberoi the injuries weren't too deep, she is fine now she will gain consciousness soon and I would like to advise you that as soon as she does you call her family or relatives and inform them (the doctor knows they are not related in any way).

Om: Thank you Doctor, and I will
Call them as soon as I can.

Omkara calls Shivaay and tells him what happened and that he will be home soon as he can.

The girl soon wakes up so Om goes to meet her. (She is shifted to a ward). Om enters to see her left arm bruised along with her right leg and head bandaged.

Girl: app koun hai? Aur main yhaha? (Sorry guys as I said my writing in Hindi is not strong so will mostly write in English)
"Who are you? And why I here like this?"

Om: Mai hoon Omkara, and you are here because when you went to save that baby from the accident you yourself become a victim so I brought you here. "I am Omkara"

Girl: Thank you, Mr. Omkara. 

Om: I would like to apologise as the accident was caused by me.

The girl smiled and said
Girl:  It wasn't entirely your fault.

Om smiled at her and she smiled back. Then suddenly Om Remembered

Om: Miss I forgot to ask what's your name?

Girl: My name is Gauri

Om: So Gauri who can I call to tell about your condition and that you're at the hospital, like any relatives or family.

Gauri smiled sadly and said.
Gauri: I don't have anyone to go to I am an orphan I came from Bareilly (sorry for any spelling mistake someone please fix) just last week so don't know anyone here I live in a small cottage alone.

Om went into deep thoughts about what he should do as he can't leave her alone in this condition.

Om: How will you manage alone in this condition?

Guari: As soon as I get discharged I will go home and will work something out.
She smiled whereas Om frowned.

He left her room telling her to rest and that he will be outside if she needed anything.

Om's Pov:
I can't leave her alone especially in a city like Mumbai like this but what can I do?

.....................................................
Sorry for the cliffhanger guys I will give a character sketch after this hopefully soon I would also like to say sorry for all the mistakes I would like you to point them out because without that I won't be able to learn as hopefully become a better writer.
I would love a cover don't have one and don't know how to make

Hope you Enjoyed 

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name)