Chapter 7

This is an amazing song so please do listen to as it will be featured in this chapter but I will give the main focus of the lyrics in the text but please do give the song a go. Please correct any mistakes.
Enjoy 😘
....................................................

After the little Shivika quarrel, they all head to the swimming pool.

Rudy: This is the swimming pool another one of our favourite places to have an Obro moment.

Shivaay: We will all meet here tonight after dinner to spend some time together.

Gauri: What about you Bhavya you don't live here do you?

Bhavya: No I don't but I'll call and tell my parents I'm staying here they will let me as the two families are family friends.

Shivaay: Perfect tomorrow is Sunday so we can get up late tomorrow.

Anika: Oh my mata The Shivaay Singh Oberoi talking about getting up late!!! This is beyond doubt a miracle. (Dramatically)

Shivaay rolled his eyes.
Suddenly Shivaay realised something.

Shivaay: I just remembered I had something to do since tomorrow is Sunday. It won't take long Anika do you want to come with me we can go for a drive or something after that.

He said the last part with a wink.
Anika's cheeks picked up a tint of pink at that.

Anika: Sure, why not?

Rudy: Bhavya you promised we will go to the gym today for a workout but you came so late and we couldn't go then.

He said with a pout. Bhavya giggled at his cuteness.

Bhavya: Why don't we go now? There is plenty of time till dinner.

Rudra agreed

Gauri: Hey but what about the house tour won't you guys complete it? I'm sure in a moment Omkaraji is going to say he also has to go.

Om: Don't worry I'm not going anywhere.

He chuckled as she made puppy eyes.

Gauri: But what about the others?

Rudy: There is just O's home gallery and room left he can show you that alone, Right O?

Om smiled. Ruvya and Shivika left leaving Rikara alone knowingly or unknowingly they helped them into the pool of Ishqbaazi/ Ishqbaazy (which is right?).
Om helped Gauri up the stairs to his gallery.

Om: This is my art gallery I like to work from home sometimes so this was made especially for me.

Gauri was so mesmerised by the beautiful paintings and scalpers that she didn't know how to react the first thing that came into her mind was.

Gauri: So your the amazing artist whose work I love and admire Omkara Singh Oberoi (still lost in looking around) you know you're even more handsome in real life. (realising What she said she started to fumble) I mean.... um

She awkwardly smiled and Om started laughing.

Om: Thank you (still laughing) well that's one way to give a compliment thank you though 😂😂.