Chapter 8

After dinner all the youngsters meet at the poolside, Om waits for Gauri "just" to make sure she is ok. Soon they all reach.
All are settled at the poolside.

Anika: let's play a game!!

Shivaay: What can we play?

Rudy: Truth and dare!

ShivOm: Seriously!?

Rudy: Yes it will be good we will be able to have some fun and find out about each other.

ShivOm: Fine

Rudra span the bottle and it landed on Om

Rudy: I will do O, so O truth or dare?

Om: I guess I'll do something interesting this time so I will go with dare. But please Rudy don't do anything stupid.

Rudy: I'm not going to do anything thing stupid. Hmmmmmmm.... what should I give ah I know.

Bhavya: Oh come on Rudy hurry up we don't have 10 years ( an: the 10 years thing I say a lot so wanted to include it)

Rudy: O since everyone knows you don't post pictures of your self every often you have to post one today........

Anika: Come on Rudy that's so easy give something harder.

Rudy: Let me complete Bhabhi, O you have to post a picture with Gauri di with a caption something like a "beautiful picture with a beautiful lady".

Rikara: WHAT!!

Gauri: Is this dare for him or me?

All chuckles except Rikara

Shivaay: Well now Om has to do it.

Rudy: Well you could always write something like "my sister" or something if you know what I'm saying.

Rikara: Nooooooo!!!

All chuckle while Rikara get embarrassed.
Om did as told. Everyone plays for a little longer and go to there rooms (an: I don't know what to write here nor do I want to drag it)

Days pass in the Oberoi Mansion soon those days turn into weeks and the relationship of the Oberois and Gauri is getting stronger especially Omkara and Gauri the occasionally from time to time have little fights which can be considered as nok jhok such as.....

Gauri is in the Kitchen and is about to fall. She gasps in fear of touching the cold white marble floor, she shuts her eyes tightly anticipating pain but finds herself secure in a pair of strong muscular arms. She slowly opens her eyes to see two chocolate brown eyes looking at her with worry and care for her these eyes belong to Om who has a short but beautiful EyeLock with Gauri.

Om: Gauri what is the need to work there are soo many servants in the house what if you got hurt again huh? Do you even want to get better, your soo careless.

He said all in one go.

Gauri: Calm down calm down Jatadhari I'm fine, no need to worry ok?

Om: Jatadhari what's that?

Gauri: your hair is just like Shankerji and his hair is often referred to as Jatayan and Jatadhari so that's why I called you Jatadhari because of your long hair.