AN+ Teaser

Hi guys I know we all hate Authors Notes right well in this I will be answering some questions that I asked in the Previous chapter

Firstly: the majority of you said you want Gauri to call Om Omkaraji so that's what will happen.

Secondly: I also asked if my characters are a little bit short and all of you (most) said ya a little bit, it's just that I feel when I write a chapter if feel I have been writing for ages but when it comes to reading it's super short but I promise I will make them longer, I will update tomorrow and I promise to make my chapter at least 1000 words.

Lastly: Most of you wanted me to add Bhavya so here is a quick into

Bhavya Pratap Rathor (please fix spelling)
A.C. P by profession she is Rudy's friend/ girlfriend her character is same as in Ishqbaaz but a bit more bubbly she knows Gauri they are also friends all of the Oberois love her.

What we all have been waiting for teaser!!

Gauri was crying and yelling in her sleep
Gauri: no no don't touch them you are here for me don't hurt them please.

Om who was already finding it hard to sleep on the couch woke up with a jerk to Gauri's yelling he got worried seeing her like that as she already isn't well and somewhere in his heart he felt uneasy seeing her like that but even he didn't know why, without wasting time he rush over to her and woke her up.

Om: (whilst slightly shaking her) Gauri, Gauri wake up, wake up, are you ok?

Gauri woke up to find all that just happened to was just a dream.

Om: (worried) Gauri are you ok what happened?

Gauri: Yes I'm fine.... it was just a night (it sounded more like she was telling herself them Om which made him doubtful)

Om: Are you sure?

Gauri: Yes I'm absolutely fine. (She said with a small smile)

Soon both of them went back to sleep but Om was still doubtful about what happened. Will Om be able to find out about who "he" is before it's too late?

Hope you all liked the small teaser I promise I will try my best to do a nice and long update tomorrow 😘

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name)