Chapter 3

After Gauri agreed AniShivOm left Gauri's room to talk to the doctor and let Gauri rest.

Shivaay: Doctor when can we take Gauri home?

Doctor: She can be discharged tomorrow morning but she will need to be taken special care of as she is very weak because of the accident and medicines given while operating.

Shivaay: Don't worry Doctor we will take care of her (Shivaay smiled)

Doctor: Good, we will discharge her in the morning, but at least one of you will need to stay here with her overnight.

Shivaay: Ok thank you doctor.

( The Doctor left leaving AniShivOm to discus about who should stay)

Shivaay: How about all three of us stay?

Om: But Shivaay there is only one couch I think at most only 2 of us should stay but more preferably only one.

Anika: Then who should stay?

Om: I think I should stay since this is my fault, anyway you guys are going to come in the morning to do the discharge procedures and take her home it is only one night after all.

Shivaay: are you sure Om?

Om: Yes Shivaay, I'm sure.

Anika: Ok since this is final let's go tell her about what happening.

Gauri's room...........

(Gauri was sitting on her bed reading a novel when the trio entered, She looked up and them and smiled they smiled back at her whilst make there way in)
(Om was the last one to come in but when he came in his eyes fell on Gauri and she looked back and they both had a small eyelock which was soon broken by Shivaay)

Shivaay: Gauri we just talked to the doctor and he said that you will be discharged in the morning and we can take you home.

Anika: He also said that since you will be here overnights one of us needs to stay with you, so Om decided to stay.

(Gauri smiled and said)

Gauri: Thank you Mr. Omkara, Thank you to you to Bade bhaiya and bohjai for all that you are doing for me.

Om: Hold on you call  Anika Bhabhi Bohjai, you call Shivaay Bade bhaiya but you call me Mr. Omkara why is that?

Gauri: So what do you want me to call you BHAIYA? (She asked a little bit confused and shocked)

Om: Noooooooooooooo (he literally screamed. Shivika slightly chuckled)
Call me Om or Omkara.

Gauri: Ok Omkaraji (she smiled and so did Om)

(After talking with Om and Gauri for a little while longer Shivika left To Oberoi Mansion)

Gauri's Pov: I don't know why but I don't feel uncomfortable about Omkaraji staying here with me.

(She soon slept with her thoughts where as Omkara was finding it hard to fall asleep on the tiny couch compared to his tall and muscular body)
.....................................................
Hi guys I am soooo thankful to you all for all the love my book has really surprisingly already reached about 125 votes and I really couldn't be happier. I was reading through my book and I couldn't help myself but laugh at how bad it is compared to the books I have read I am soo honoured to have such supportive people read my book.
Guys I want some advice would you like Gauri to call Om as Omkara or Omkaraji? Also do you want me to introduce Bhavya and/or Soumya as I realised I didn't introduce them in "Characters". One last question do you think my chapters are short or I'm dragging the story? Once again thank you for all the support and love I love you all.

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name)