Chapter 2

As Om was thinking about what he can do because he knows he can't just leave her in this condition which he caused, then suddenly he got a thought.

Om's Pov
What if I take her home, but she might not feel comfortable if I ask her to come maybe I should call Bhabhi.

(End of Pov On-call)

Om: Hello, Bhabhi.

Anika: Hello, Om is everything ok how is that girl is she ok? Has she gained consciousness yet is everything ok? Om what's going on?! Omkara hurry up say something!

Om: Calm down Bhabhi, everything is fine she has gained consciousness now I just need you here for something I will tell you everything once you reach. I'm at XYZ hospital.

Anika: Ok Om I will get there as soon as possible, everything is ok right Om do you want me to bring Shivaay?

Om: Yes Bhabhi everything is fine and it's up to you if you want to bring Shivaay.

Anika: Ok bye Om see you there.

Om: Bye Bhabhi.

(The call ends)
Shivaay and Anika reach the
hospital...........

Anika: Om you called us here what happened?

Om told about Gauri and her condition as well as her being alone
Om: Bhabhi I was thinking we should take her to Oberoi Mansion I called you here that she may feel more comfortable if you ask instead of me.

Shivaay and Anika agree all three of them make there way to Gauri's room.

Gauri: Omkara Ji app, aur ye kaun hai? "Omkara Ji you and who are they?"

Omkara: Gauri this is (signalling towards Shivaay) my Elder brother Shivaay and his wife and my Bhabhi Anika.

Anika: Gauri Om told us about what happened how are you now?

Gauri: I am absolutely fine Bhojai (did I spell that right?)

Anika: Bhojai?

Gauri: Bhojai means Bhabhi.

Anika and Gauri smiled at each other as the brothers admired the instant bonding of the two.
Anika soon broke the silence.

Anika: Gauri, Om told us that you don't have anyone to take care of you at home and you just moved to Mumbai, we all decided to invite you to stay with us until you are totally ok.

Gauri: No no Bhojai this is not necessary, I will just be unneeded trouble it's ok.

Shivaay: No Gauri your not going to be trouble we can't just leave you like this, how will you take care of yourself?

Gauri: Bade Bhaiya "big brother" (somebody please correct my spelling)  this is no necessary I will be fine.

Shivaay got tears of happiness hearing bade bhaiya                  (big brother) from her.
Shivaay: Bade bhaiya bola hai "you called me big brother" now please come with us for your brother.

Gauri finally gave in after all the warmth they showed her Gauri somewhere Gauri found the family she was always longing for, although her she loved the warmth that she felt from Shivika and Om she somewhere deep down feared what the other family members will think of her and what if "he" comes?
....................................................
I'm sorry another cliffhanger but this will be revealed in later chapters. Guys I am sooooo overwhelmed by the response I have gotten I was just hoping for a few views but you guys have let soo many beautiful comments and a surprising amount of vote I would like to thank all of you for your love a special thanks to Sh_aarohi for the name and heaps of tags in my first chapter. Another special thanks to Shrishti0603 the first viewer and voter and commenter of my story and she also gave heaps of tags thank you to everyone else for all the love and support 😍❤️

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name)