Part 4

Night had arrived both were sleep whilst one was sleeping more comfortably the other was tossing and turning trying to fit in the bed, eventually, both fell asleep.

A few hours later

Gauri: (Still asleep and yelling) noooooo please don't hurt them noooooo.

She was sweating and crying in her sleep Omkara was awoken by all the noise and saw this horrible sight in front of him.

Gauri: It's me you want please don't touch them (crying) I'm begging you to leave them.

Omkara: Gauri, Gauri are you ok Gauri wake up.

When Gauri still didn't get up he slightly shook her and this time was successful in waking her up.

Omkara: ( Gently holding her hand) Gauri are you ok, what happened?

(Although she didn't was to accept it somewhere she felt comfort around him like she was safe and didn't need to worry about anything).

Gauri: Don't worry Omkaraji I'm fine it was just a nightmare.

She said with a small smile trying to assure him.
Omkara who although still wasn't convinced and worry could be seen on his face decided to give her some space so he gave her an assuring smile and went back to the couch.
Both laid down to get some sleep but sleep was miles away from them, both were lost in thought.

Om's POV: Shes not ok that I know but why I need to, she's not comfortable with me though, of course not we hardly know each other, I need to make her more comfortable with me for that we need to be friends, whatever happens, I need to find out what's bothering her because I don't know why but I can't see her like that.

Gauri POV: What if he comes here, the reason I left my home where I grew up, I don't know who these people are but they are helping me so much what if he tries to harm them? I can't let that happen no matter what happens.

Both slowly dozed off with their thoughts.

Morning at Oberoi Mansion. (breakfast table)

Shivaay: I forgot to tell you all that yesterday Om met with an accident....

(Before he could finish)

Jhanvi: Oh My God is he ok?

Pinky: Oh My Mata is he ok?

(at the same time)

Shivaay: Calm down both of you, let me finish but a girl came in front of the car.....

(He was cut again, no one will let him speak 😂)

Anika: and she is now in the hospital and will be coming here today as she doesn't have anyone to look after her.
Uff Shivaay you take forever.

Shivaay: What... I was taking forever. It would help if someone would let me speak (looking at Ani) 😒

(Everyone chuckled expect Anika)

Anika: Do you want to sit here and taunt me all day or go and get them (she said rolling her eyes)

Shivaay: Haan, Haan chalo. "Yes yes let's go"

Shivika: Bye Everyone

Everyone: Bye.

They leave.

At the Hospital........

Shivika enter Gauri's room to find Rikara still asleep: