Chapter 5

All come down for lunch and get settled on the dining table, Dadi at the head of the table and the couples (including elders) in front of each other men on one side and ladies on other.
Gauri was amazed by the variety of food placed in front of her, there was soo much from Indian to Chinese like everyone had something different to eat but what really caught her eye was a pasta dish which her friend in college used to cook and she used to love it.

(Imagine there is something to serve with like a large spoon or something)

Dadi: Gauri beta, don't be shy eat whatever you want and as much as you want, or do you want me to ask the cook to make you something else?

Gauri: No, no Dadi-Ji this is more than enough.

She reached for the pasta but as soon as she held the serving spoon she look up to see another hand on hers and it's Omkara's they both pull away their hands feeling something funny.

Rikara: Currant (as in electrical current almost)

They say in unison and all the other family members looked up at them shocked and all except Rikara say in unison

Everyone (expect Omri): CURRENT?

Rikara: (again in unison) No, no statics.

All chuckle looking at them while Rikara blush. All resume eating and suddenly out of the blue Rudy remembers something.

Rudy: Oh haan, mai toh batana he bhool gaya, Bhavya is coming after lunch.

Jhanvi: That's good now she can also meet Gauri.

Gauri: Rudy Bhiya who is Bhavya?

Rudy: Bhavya is my friend
Thinks: but soon I will propose her and we will be gf and bf!!! 😍

Oberois: (except Rudy) Just friends huh?

Soon everyone finishes Lunch and settle on the couches (Bhavya hasn't arrived) and chit chat.

Pinky: By the ways Gauri beta what are you planning on doing when you get better, do you have a job or anything at the moment?

Gauri: Well I did have a job a an ice cream parlour but the fired me because I couldn't have a leave for so long. So now I will be hunting for a job, I'm thinking of doing event planning because that's what I used to do in Bareilly so it will be easier to get a job since I'm experienced.

Jhanvi: Well that's perfect it will be nearing to Om's birthday around the time the doctor said you will get better, so you can organise his birthday and this way we can keep you with us longer.

Jhanvi smiled saying this whilst Gauri almost squealed in happiness.

Gauri: Thank you soo soo much Auntyji you don't know what you have done for me.

Jhanvi: What is this Auntyji? Call me Maa.

Pinky: and me Choti Maa

Both Pinky and Jhanvi smiled and Gauri had tears of joy as she was slowly discovering the family he had always longed for. She immediately hugged them as they had just come over to her.

Tej: since you are now calling Jhanvi Maa you can call me papa.

Om was in shock listen to something like that from his so called father.

Shakti: and me chote papa

They both smiled and also went and hugged Gauri while helping her stand.

Shivru: You already have two brothers

Also got up and hugged her

Anika: Don't forget your sister

Anika also did the same and hugged her. By now Gauri was cry tears of joy just when Omkara said.

Om: What about your friend

he also got up and gave her a side hug and said while wiping her tears

Om: Now no more crying ok, you now have such a big family they don't like to see tears in your eyes now do they?

Gauri smiled and the others shook their heads in no. Soon all sat down after the lovely family moment and after a while Bhavya also arrived.

Bhavya: (while walking in) sorry I'm late, actually I was stuck in traffic you know how hard it gets in Mumbai.

Rudy: BHAVYA (👈 loudly) your finally here.

All greet her and Gauri finally manages to turn herself around.

Rivya: (together extremely loudly) YOU HERE?

Bhavya quickly runs to her, kneeled in front of her and says worriedly all in one breath.

Bhavya: Gauri what happened we just met yesterday at the ice cream parlour what happened how did this happen I told you to be careful it hasn't even been a week since you came here see this is why I told you to come stay with me but no someone just never listens to me.

When Bhavya finally stopes to take a Gauri quickly speaks before Bhavya could start again.

Gauri: Bhavya calm down I'm absolutely fine and this wasn't my fault so stop lecturing me.

Bhavya: So can you take up the effort of telling me what happened.
Bhavya said sarcastically.

Gauri told Bhavya about the accident and how she came to O Mansion.

Gauri: So what are you doing here is Rudy Bhaiya the Rudra you keep talking about?

Bhavya: I don't keep talking about him ok and yes this is the same Rudra, by the way Rudy Bhaiya?

Gauri: Yes Yes Rudy Bhaiya.... Oh now I get what everyone meant by "just friends"

Everyone giggled and Ruvya blushed.

Dadi: Come Bhavya putter come sit and talk for a while then you youngsters can show Gauri around the house.

All sit and chit chat.

...................................................

I'm really sorry everyone I know I'm sort of late and left it incomplete but I'll update every second day so I will update next on Tuesday, which will be a house tour and some Rikara moments. I'm sorry for taking the discussion of post everything second day it's actually because my grandparents came to visit and it's a bit busy since they are now going back but I promise you will get an update every second day. Thank you guys for all the love and support my book has already reached 600+ views and 200-300 likes I really couldn't be happier thank you soo much guys!!!

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name)