Chapter 10

Om and Gauri were still in each other's embrace when Om finally said something, separating the hug and holding her shoulders for assurance.

Om: Gauri don't worry you won't go anywhere. You will be perfectly safe here.

Gauri: Omkaraji it's not all about all about my safety but also about you and your family I don't want any of you to get hurt because.

Gauri's eyes again started to fill with tears thinking about Ajay causing pain to the Oberois because of her. Om once again pulled her into his embrace.

Om (in his mind): Why Gauri why do you have to be so selfless your ready to leave us and put yourself in danger to make sure we are ok. Om (out loud): Gauri you don't have to be so selfless nothing will happen to you or any of us or you. Nobody will go against an Oberoi without thinking at least a hundred times and even if they do they will never come out of it victorious.

Gauri: Omkaraji we have to tell the rest of the family I don't want to keep them in the dark any longer. (pause and sigh) and let's let them take the final decision of if I will be staying or not.

Omkara just nodded

Omkara: How about we tell them this evening.

Gauri agreed to the suggestion

soon the evening came all where

Omkara: Gauri and I have to tell you something.

Rudy: See, see I told now my Gauri di will eventually become my Gauri Bhabhi.

Rikara ( shocked): What?!?!?!

Everyone looked at Rudy with wide eyes well except Anika.

Omkara: What on earth are you blabbering about Rudra

Om and Gauri narrate about why Gauri came to Mumbai and about Ajay. The whole family was shocked and felt bad for Gauri and angry at Ajay. Shivaay especially was more than furious knowing about what had happened to his new found sister.

Shivaay: HOW DARE HE!!!!! Shivaay literally roared

Shivaay: Trust me Gauri if he tries to harm you again or if I ever meet him won't spare him.

Tej: Yes beta we won't spare him and you don't have to worry about anything you will be absolutely safe in the Oberoi mansion.

Omkara: That's the exact problem she wants to leave as soon as she can because she thinks she is putting us in danger, she doesn't care if she's safe or not but she cares if we are safe.

Anika: Gauri nothing will happen to us but if you leave it can be dangerous for you Mumbai is a big city but if he finds you....... she trails off

Shivaay: Yes Gauri Anika is right no one will open-handedly challenge an Oberoi but he can greatly harm you

Omkara just couldn't help but smile at the care and love his family had for Gauri.

Rudy: Gauri di you are going to stay with us and you can't say no.

Janki (Pinky and Jhaanvi): Yes Gauri beta we won't let you go anywhere no matter how much you insist.

Seeing Gauri still the slightest bit sceptical Dadi stepped in.

Dadi: Puttar you will listen to your Dadi right so please don't go anywhere we promise nothing will happen to any of us including you.

How could Gauri say no when everyone is insisting her to stay and showing so much love and care for her. She smiled and nodded. Everyone soon went to their room, although Gauri did agree to stay with the Oberois she wasn't happy about the decision all she wanted to do now was go to her room and just let the tears flow.

Om knew that Gauri wasn't happy about the decision but thought to give her some alone time before he went and talked to her. It had been about four weeks since Gauri came to Oberoi Mansion they had gotten so close that he could understand her without her having to say it he had found the friend he never had in her, when he thought about it he couldn't believe that it had already been 4 weeks since Gauri came it was just like yesterday she came in about another month and a half her plaster would come off and in roughly two months it was going to be his birthday. Whenever he thought about this before it always saddened him because it always came up that Gauri will leave after his birthday, he knew they are friends and at that close friends but he could never put a finger on why Gauri leaving saddened him so much, well know he knew that Gauri will be here for much longer now.

Gauri, on the other hand, was sitting on her bed curled up in a ball crying at her fate, anyone she loved was snatched from her she was afraid because of her terrible fate she didn't become the reason to harm the Oberoi family, she didn't want to lose the only family she ever got to experience with all those thoughts in her mind all she could do was cry she needed to talk to someone just let her mind out, as she was thinking about this she heard a knock at the door, she knew who it would be. She got up wiped her tear which were having a hard time stopping and opened the door to find Om there.

As soon as he saw her he had a worried expression on his face, he had come to see if she was alright he was expecting her to be upset but when he saw her puffy red swollen eye, red nose and tear stained face he instantly became worried.

Om: Gauri I know you're upset but why are you crying so much, have you seen your self.

Before replyed Gauri let Om in her room and sat on the couch and signed him to sit next to her which he did.

Gauri: Omkaraji I know everything will be ok but... it's just that my fate never let anyone that I loved stay in my life

There was a silence before Gauri continued.

Gauri: My parents I never even got a chance to meet them I don't even what happened to them. (she had tears streaming down her face as she spoke), I grew up in an orphanage all the friends I had always left me because no one ever wanted me, then there was my home town full of my childhood full of memories, they killed the one friend I had...No matter what happens in my life that day I will never forget in my life.

At this point, she burst into tears and Om felt a pain in his heart he quick hugged her to calm her down.

Gauri (between sobs): This the only family I have ever had the only love I have received and I really don't want any of you to get hurt and nor do I want to lose this family.

Om: Gauri I promise nothing will happen to anyone, we are always here with you. You are now a part of the Oberoi family and Oberois go to any extent to make sure their family is safe, we will never leave your side we will always be with you

That day Om made another promise this time to him to never ever let another tear fall from her eyes.
....................................................

Guys so sorry for being so late I was busy there are just so many tests, assessments and essays and piles and piles of homework. I tried to give a long chapter I hope you guys liked it.
This chapter hasn't been edited so if you find any mistakes please point them out (none of my chapters are edited 😅). Please tell me your views so I can make my story better and more enjoyable for you. If you have time please go check out my bio which my friend wrote for me.

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (not my real name).