Chapter 6

All the youngsters leave for the house tour, Gauri took her crutches instead of her wheelchair. Anika and Bhavya walked beside Gauri supporting/helping her walk while Shivru in front of the girl gang showing the rooms explaining and all, Omkaraji walked behind the girls more specifically Gauri in case she fell for safety purposes.
They soon arrived at the kitchen one of the last stops (I don't want to drag it, it'll take forever).

Shivaay: This is our kitchen for family cooking the servant have another one which you can see another day.

Rudy: This is one of our two favourite spots to do an Obro moment.

Gauri: Obro moment?

Anika: It's the "special" time of the three brothers since they are Oberois and brothers they call themselves the Obros.

Gauri: That's kind of cute.

Everyone slightly chuckled at the reaction.

Shivaay: This is one of the things we love doing together

Om: Ya this is one of the hobbies all three of us love equally as each other.

Gauri: Bade Bhaiya you cook?

Gauri was surprised because Shivaay being a huge business tycoon and from a very rich family he had no need to learn how to cook, especially since he is a male and normally male are not interested in cooking and most normally don't know how to either, this was more surprising for Gauri since she came from a small town. (These are not my thoughts I think men can be amazing cooks and this is not at all surprising, didn't mean to be sexist I don't believe this but if you are hurt or offended I apologise and please do comment on what's wrong)

Shivaay: Haan, Haan aur siraf mai he nahi bulki Omru also cook.

Gauri: I am so confused who is this Omru now?

All chuckled at Gauri's confusion.

Gauri: Why are you all laughing and seriously who is this Omru.

Bhavya: This is taken out of Shivomru which is a short form to address the three brothers. Shiv for Shivaay Bhaiya, Om from well Om Bhaiya and Ru from Rudy Shivomru.

Gauri: Ohh, so wait that means Omkaraji and Rudy Bhaiya also cook.

She said shocked

Anika: Yes all three brothers cook and quite well.

Rudy: Bhaiya is the best of out of us three.

Anika: But not better than me.

Shivaay: Oh come on Anika you can hardly cook the only the only thing you can cool is Aloo Puri everything else you burn.

....................................................
Guys I'm really really sorry for the super short and late chapter actually as I said before my grandparents are going back plus college is starting in 2 weeks and on top of all of this the pipe outside of our house now has a hole in it and its and due to it being night we are helpless so please forgive me but I will update as soon as I, for now, short ones but once I'm free I will give you a super long chapter and for now any suggestions?

❤️Love Pra-Pra❤️ (Not my real name).