Just Living isn't surviving

The smell of eggs baking together with some meat woke me up. Sasha smiled kindly and handed me a piece of wood with meat and eggs. "It's not perfect.. but it's eatable" I smiled and ate some of the eggs. "This tastes pretty good" I said. She smiled. "Good, they were really hard to get" I ate some... more and asked. "Why?" Sasha smirked. "The parents didn't really like the idea of me stealing their eggs" sasha said. "Ah, that"

After our breakfast I and sasha broke down our camp and moved on. The beaverdams were usefull so was the water. But we noticed that at night a strange and really aggressive dinosaur roamed that piece of land. It just wasn't safe to stay there.

"Thirtsty?" Sasha says pointing at a crystal clear river that followed us down the path. "Yeah, some water wouldn't do any harm" I said smiling. We sat down and drunk some of the water. I heard sasha laugh sofly. "And? How do my sweaty feets taste?" I look to the left and saw her sitting with her feets in the water. "Oh damn you" I said throwing some water towards her.

While we neared the egde of the river we saw it was a small waterfall and down there was a small grass field with tricaterops a few diplodocusses and allosauruses that laid down in the sun lazily. Next to them was a half eaten corpse of an equus. ( an equus is a Horse)

We climed down carefully trying to avoid waking up any of those killing machines.

While sneaking past them sasha was a small nest with eggs.. "I'll be right back" sje said sneaking towards the next.. I facepalmed. And whispered. "She really is the queen of bad ideas to get yourself killed.."
I heard run for her life. "You might wanna.." she screamed and I turned my head. All 3 of those allosauruses Ran after her growling and groaning. Thank fully a t-rex launched 1 of the 3 allosaurusses onto the ground. The other allosauruses stared at each other and back at the rex. They choose to run off. The allosaurus that laid on the floor got killed by the rex. "Let's go!" I screamed dragging sasha with me. "I prefer not tobecome food for today!" Sasha grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back. "Look" she says pointing at the back of the rex. On the back of the rex was a person with a black helmet and a grayish outfit. "Everything alright?" The guy screamed. "Yea, thanks a lot!" I screamed back. "What are you guys doing here?" The man said getting off his ride. "Well, trying to find a decend place to live" sasha says poking me towards the guy. "Well, I assume you both don't want to live together with nabour Giganotosaurus and nabour Wyvern.. " the man said taking off his helmet.

"Rather not" I said together with sasha.
"Well" the man said scratching the back of his head. "Behind this burned down area is a green field. Just, don't be so stupid to make a base there. Before you know it an angry wyvern or a giganotosaurus knocks down your home.. and without dinosaurs you're dead meat." He says petting his T-Rex.