Danger is my middle name

Slowly Robin got up and looked next to him, the man and the woman were asleep peacefully. Slowly I turned my head towards Robin "morning" I said calmly. Alpha pressed her head against my cheek "where did you come from.." I said while petting the little dinosaur. "I think, I figured out why I saw the bag move" Sasha said smiling. "Thanks for coming with those medications robin" sasha said whike checking on the older man. "No problem, just.. next time don't send happy. He literally kidnapped me." Robin said with a devil's eye towards Happy. "You can't blame him for being excited" I giggled. "Thanks for the support Peter" robin said hiding his face under the sleeping bag. The rexes of the man and the woman stared at us hungerly. "I think we need to go back to our base hermen and petra might be worried." Sasha said while grabbing the saddle of Hummy. "Well, 1 problem. We need to get robin out of his bed first" I said while eating some of the bread hermen packed for me. It was like Happy understood what I meant and walked towards rhe cave shoving it's mouth in. Dragging the sleeping bag with Robin in it out the cave. "Happy!... no.. bad dino.." robin said weakly. Happy didn't bother to listen and continued to drag Robin towards the small lake near the cave. "Have a nice swim Robby" sasha said sitting down onto a rock smiling. Happy dropped robin into the lake in his sleeping bag. The man and woman started to laugh when robin started to swear out loud while throwing mud at happy. "This is worth gold" the woman said smiling. The man giggled.

Slowly Happy walked back to us and allowed me and the man to climb on it's back. The t-rexes followed us when we walked over the mountain like area. I saw how hermen opened the gate when he saw us nearing the base. "How was the hunt for.. oh?" Hermen said looking at the 2 strangers and the 3 t-rexes. "New tribe members?" Petra said while busy brushing a tricaterops. "Yeah, we couldn't leave them behind I said getting off happy it's back.

Slowly Petra brought the saddles inside, I and Sasha stayed in the stables to brush the bud of our dinosaurs, happy for sure didn't mind getting brushed. Sasha her dinosaur on the other hand refused to stand still and walked through the stable with Sasha chasing him. "Busy with your daily exercise?" I asked while grinning. "Shut it Peter" Sasha snarled while trying to get her dino back. I grinned and finished brushing Happy. "Want me to help?" I asked. "If you could? Yes!" She said giving me an exhausted face. I walked over to the feeding through and dropped some meat from my back pack into it. Immidiatly sasha her T-rex stormed towards the meat. "Here, now you can brush him" I said while grabbing her brush from the ground. "Okay, I need to remember that trick.." sasha said smiling brushing the rex his back genty removing mud and sand. "Maybe next time she should avoid walking through that dirty grass land" Sasha said poiting at the bug piles of mud on the rex it's legs. "Nah, the dinosaurs love walking there. Enough food for months" sasha shaked her head. "Fine, but we need to find something for this, cleaning them takes forever to do" I peeked at the nearby river. "I might have an idea" sasha stared at the river. "You aren't planning on doing what I think you are planning on doing right?" Sasha said giving me a concerned look. "Oh yes I am" I grabbed a lead and guided Sasha her rex rowards the lake pulling him in it slowly. When i dragged him out after a while he was free from mud and sand. "Well, sollution found I suppose" Sasha said while we walked back.

"Guys, are you both coming for lunch?" Robin said while holding up a fresh baked bread. "Always!" We both screamed running back inside. When we sat down at the table petra hermen and cel sat at the table cel once again half sleeped on the table. "I think cel is broken again" Robin said grinning. "He's always broken" petra said grabbing a piece of bread. "I'm.. Not broken.." cel said with a grumpy face. "Sure you aren't" Robin said shoving a plate with food towards him. Hermen walked into the dining room with a few plates with food. The older man and lady were talking with Henry and didn't bother to eat until they finished their discussion about Ptetradondons breeding. I and sasha joked a bit about cel his battery being broken Robin happily joined. After a while he threw his shoe at us giving us a grin. Moments later I and cel were rolling over the floor struggling. Hermen face palmed and watched us trying to floor each other. "Boys, really" Petra said. "I thought you were tired cel" cel shoke his head "nah" we both rolled on the floor and laughed when petra rolled her eyes and went back to eating her lunch. "You boys are unbelievably stupid when it comes to logic" Petra said. Sasha smiled and handed alpha some meat. Alpha immidiatly ran to her spot at the table. Hermen out down a plate for her gently with some dodo bones and equus lungs. "Enjoy" he said while giving a hand of meat to his compy. "Your raptor really is growing" Henry said looking at Alpha. "We feed her well she sleeps in her own bed, I would be surprised if she didn't." Petra nodded looking at the Raptor. "Maybe it's a good idea to maybe try to ride it when it's big enough, she's a strong raptor" I nodded maybe when she no longer fits in my bag. Hermen smiled "Oh trust me, she will always be able to get in your bag, just your bag won't be the same size anymore by then" Henry nodded drinking some of his water. "She'll just tear it open and lay on it" the older lady and man slowly approached alpha "she's beautiful that red color really matches her name" Alpha stared at me for approval. I nodded and she walked towards the lady sniffing her hand and letting her pet her. "How old is she?" The man asked. "About 4 or 5 months old." I said. Henry immidiatly responded with another clever must know. "Raptors are already deadly by that age" the man nodded. T-rexes are deadly asoon as they turn 1 year old. The first 11-12 months of it's life it doesn't leave the nest."

Sorry for not being active, i had a really busy time. :)