The world is changing under our feets

Special for Eagle_Warrior_06 for being such a nice and good friend.

Slowly I woke up, alpha her tail was in my mouth. Slowly I took it out and heard an annoyed growl from Alpha. "I prefer not to have that in my mouth, thank you very much." I heard alpha growl again and she rolled herself into my blanket. "Really.." A soft snickering sound was heard from Alpha. "Mean." I said while getting up slowly scretching myself. "Morning.. Robin said groaning. "You sound like you have a huge hangover." I said snickering. Robin groaned again and hid himself into the blankets. "Would've made such a huge difference." He said softly. "Morning." Sasha said while walking into our room. "Am I the only one that's completely covered in bruises and burns." Robin said peeking out of the blankets. "No, you're certainly not." Sasha said smirking a little. "Henry is acting like he is about to die." Sasha said rolling her eyes. I and robin laughed a little. "Heavily wounded?" I asked smiling a little. "Yeah, nearly deadly."
We all started laughing.

"Morning boys." Hermen said while putting food on the dining table. "How did you all sleep?" He asked when turning himself towards the counter. "Like a rock." Sasha said sitting down at the table. I and Robin nodded slowly and drunk our tea. "Hello!?" We heard from outside. Slowly I got up and walked towards the gate. "Yeah?" I screamed back. "Good morning!" Sasha and Robin walked towards me. "Visitor?" Sasha asked. "In some ways, yes!" The lady screamed back. "Wait a moment." Robin said slowly. "Eagle?" The person on the other side snickered. "Since when did you get that smart?" Robin grinned and walked towards the door. "Since, today." He said slowly pulling the gate doors open. "Why this nice visit?" Robin asked letting Eagle in. "I came to warn you actually, rven though I'm wondering if I ate the wrong berries." Slowly we walked inside. "I saw something weird this night. Right after the last Obilisk fell out of the sky I saw strange lights coming out of the sky. It wasn't one of those supply crates, it was way bigger." We stared at her in disbelief. "Are you of what you saw?" Hermen said offering her a glass of water. "Yes, I think I found the answer to where those supplies come from." She said smiling a little. "You think, that up there are people.." hermen said with a confused face. "Yes, maybe they controlle the island." Robin shakes his head. "You got any idea, how ridiculous that sounds?" Eagle nodded. "We never saw a ship or anything like that up in the sky." Hermen said. Eagle nodded. "But where do those crates come from then." Robin thought a bit. "She got a point."  Robin said. Hermen thought a bit and nodded slowly. "You're right." He said softly. "How do we get on that ship?" Henry asked wrapping his arms over one another. "No idea, I'm pretty sure our dragons can't fly that high." Sasha said staring at me. "Maybe, we can go search for another teleporter?" I said softly staring at the others for approval. "That isn't world worst plan." Robin said shrugging. "I'm pretty sure they aren't going to put those teleporters in the open for everyone to find. "How are we going to find those things anyways." Sasha grinned. "Maybe, I got an idea where it could be." Henry stared at her. "Ye, where is it?" Sasha smiled and grabbed a map. It's in the centre of the 3 Obilisks. The Obilisks probably dragged their energy from that teleporter." Hermen smiled. "Smart girl." He said smiling at her.

Slowly we traveled over the mountains towards the centre of the island. "It should be here." Sasha said getting off of her rex. Happy stared at me hungry. "Yeah, yeah. I'll get you something to eat soon." I said rubbing Happy his neck. When I got off slowly i saw a shining reflection in the water. "What is that." I said kneeling down. "What is what?" Eagle said standing next  to me staring into the water. "There is something in there." Eagle nodded. "Well, it's the centre." She said shrugging. I pulled my shirt off and jumped into the water before Sasha could stop me. "Come in." I screamed. "No thanks!" Sasha said backing away from the water. "It's fricking cold!" I grinned. "The water is warm.. due to the volcano nearby.. i got it warmer than you." Sasha slowly pushed her hand into the water. "Fair enough." She said slowly.

"Ready?" Hermen said when everyone had lowered him/herself into the water. "Yeah." Henry said. Slowly we dived down the darkness swallowed our vision until the only think we saw where the small blinking lights in each others eyes. Suddenly we all saw a weak light and we swam towards it. "What the fuck." Was the first thing henry said when he saw a small stairs that lead to an other room. "Shall we?" Henry said grabbing the torch from the wall. "Sure." I said getting out of the water. I helped Petra and Robin to get out of the water too and we all followed Henry. When we walked through the hallway we saw multiple statues of other people. It was almost like an abandoned museum of trophies. In the end of the hallway was a pole with a stone in it. It was split into 3 colours. Red, blue, and green. Representing the 3 Obilisks that had their proud place in the sky until we took them down. We stared at each other and slowly Henry moved his hand towards the button.

Hehehe, mean cliffhanger, I know.. i decided to continue writing for my friends. That matters way more than what other people say. One of my dear friends reminded me of that. That's why I honor this chapter to her. Thanks for being there Eagle.

The next chapter will probably be the last chapter, I'm not going to spoil anything. I will probably upload it next week. Then i will start removing mistakes from the book.

Be safe, be healthy and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!