enemy?

I will make this a really long chapter because I didn't update for 5 days. I'm sorry about that.

While getting off our ride we stared up the gate. Through small holes in the wood we saw a tricaterops staring at us curiously. When we got closer we could hear baby Wyverns cry for their milk. "They got wyverns" Henry said sofly while grabbing his gun. "These guys are making a war army. "I don't think these guys are in for peace"

I nodded and got back on my pteranodon and signed Sasha to do the same. Henry peeked through the holes to see how many and what kind of dinos they had. He quickly ran to his pteranodon when he heard voices on the other side of the gate. As fast as we could we made our pteranodon take off.

When we looked back 4 giganotosauruses stormed out of the gate growling and biting towards our pteranodons "holy shit" Henry said while looking at the giganotosauruses "those are breed for war.." Henry said pointing at the teeths that were much bigger then normal. " Those dinosaurs are mutated.. they're much bigger have a lot more teeth" "and are a lot more aggressive" sasha said worried. "We should do the same.. we need strong dinosaurs to defend ourselves. "How much time we got?" I asked looking at Henry. "Seeing their defence and attack dinosaurs. Not long." We went back to our base with hermen waiting for us at the gate. "We are in real trouble" Henry said while getting off. "What do you mean by that Henry?" Hermen said while throwing a rope around the neck of the pteranodon. "A new tribe.. with over 50 rexes wyverns and Spinosauruses." Henry said with a scared face. "How bad is it?" Hermen said. "They send out giga's to kill us.." Henry said scratching his head. "So I guess pretty bad"

While getting inside for dinner I and Robin made plans for stealing a lot of wyverns eggs and if possible make the giga's and rexes we got mate so we hopefully have a small army in a few months. "Rexes are deadly within 2 months" Robin said while putting away his plate. "What about Raptors?" I asked sitting back down. "Deadly for a human within  2 weeks" I nodded. "What if we make a huge army of Raptors.?" Robin thought a bit. "If we create a new kind of Raptors that capable of biting through such a thicc skin it could work" Robin said while sitting down next to me.

The next morning I got woken up by alpha that stared at me with curious eyes. "Morning alpha.. " I said while petting the little raptor. It really grew a lot. When I first saw it it wasn't much larger than my hand. By now it was bigger than a dog. Raptors really do grow fast. Robin smiled. "That's because Raptors leave their kids behind so the kids need to be capable of..." "yeah yeah I know Robin. You already told that about 6 times this month.." Robin grinned. "What about it?" I gave him a grumpy face. "Nevermind" I got up. "I'm going on a hunt for Raptors. Hopefully I come back with a nice pack." I said packing my bag. "You just have to tame the pack leader. The rest will follow" Robin said. "I know..  But the pack leader is the strongest and the most annoying one." Robin nodded and grabbed his bag too. "I will come with you" I nodded. "What about that tribe..  won't they be out there too?" Robin said while putting some food in his bag. "I hope not. Otherwise we can just hope they don't attack us." Robin put his bag on his back. "I know, I'm not planning to die yet" hermen and sasha walked towards us. "I got an idea" sasha said while grabbing an old map of the island. "We could send a lava golem after them" I gave hermen a confused face. "Lava golem?" Hermen nodded. " Those things live deep underground burried in lava.. they're really strong. We just have to lure it out of the cave and lure it to that tribe.. dino's won't attack it due to it being flaming hot. And the golem with smash them all to their final rest place" Robin nodded. "The only problem is.. how do we keep it from killing us?" Robin said while sitting down onto our couch. "Yeah, let's first get prepared for the war" Henry said grabbing his gun.

While walking down the hill with our dinosaurs we saw a few member of the Water Horse tribe. They seemed worried too. "Hey guys" Henry said while walking towards one of the guys. "Morning you too henry" the man said. I and sasha gave them a friendly smile. "Hey" sasha said while shaking hands with another female member of that tribe. "Hey" the woman said. "My name is sasha" Sasha said while smiling at Henry. "I'm Petra" Petra said. "Nice, you got yourself a new friend" I said giving her a smirk. "Ha ha, really funny Peter." I saw how Robin and another dude started a discussion about Griffins and phoenixes. I smiled when I saw Robin do weird things with his arms to show the other guy how a phoenix could fly with a broken wing. Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. "Hai" a slightly older man than me said while smiling kindly. "How are you?" I thought a bit and answered back "I'm fine" the man nodded and asked "this is your tribe now?" "Yeah, Henry found and helped us" the man smiled "Yeah, Henry is a good and kind dude" the dinosaurs of the other tribe stared at me curiously. "What am I wearing?" I asked smirking and pointing at the curiously stare of the rex. "Oh, that's Snakey.. the most curious tax I've ever seen" "and the smartest" Petra said while wrapping her arm around that man's neck. "Hello" she said. "Hey" the rex pushes his nose against Petra her back trying to get some attention. "Look who we got here" she said while rubbing the rex it's nose "our pretty girl" she said smiling. The rex clearly didn't mind the rubs on it's nose. 

"My name is Cine by the way" the man said "Oh, my name is Peter" Cine smirked "like it Peter Pan?" I saw Petra snicker "no My last name isn't Pan" I said giving him a smirk back. "We always name Cine Joker" Petra said while rubbing Cine his hair. "I am a joker" cine said giving both of us an evil grin. "Having a good time guys?" Hermen said while leading his Gallimimus towards a tree and tied it the rope around. "May I invite you all for a dinner?" Cine said while pointing at a deer that laid on the back of Snakey. "Yes, I'm starving" sasha said while licking her lips. "Maybe, I and sasha can go fishing for some salmon?" Petra said while smiling at sasha. "Yeah, I would like to" she said. I and cine looked at each other. "Maybe we can go look for some azulberries those are really tasty for in a pie" Cine said while getting onto his Raptor. "Grab my hand" cine said when I did he pulled me onto the Raptor. "What's her name?" I asked. "Vera" Cine said while allowing his Raptor to drink some water. "How long have you guys been here?" I asked. "Long, about.. 680 days?" He said shrugging.

"That's a long time" I said back looking at sasha and Petra to climbed up Snakey to go fishing. "I didn't knew you guys were here for more than 2 years" cine nodded. "Weird enough.. I don't want to go back to the human world. It's so much more peaceful here. No cars no stinking gasses and you don't have to deal with police or criminals." The raptor ran off with us on it's back going towards a bright green area."true, I also start to like it here. Just that tribe is bad news" Cine nodded. "But, hermen said you guys had a decent plan" I nodded. "We do, but it's risky." Cine smiled. "It's a world filled up with dinosaurs. Even going out to pee is risky" we both laughed and got off the Raptor her back.

"She's beautiful though" I said handing Vera a small piece of meat. "Agree, she's the daughter of our pack leader. She's a really fast and strong Raptor." Cine said while opening a bag. " Lets get started shall we?"

After a few hours we had filled up all pur bags with azulberries. "Huh?" I said while turning around. Vera had pushed her nose inside my bag to eat some of the berries. "Hey cine, I think we got a VegaRaptor" I said smiling. "I know, she always gets a piece of the pie.. Vera loves sweet things" cine said putting the last bag on Vera's back. "She's a really smart girl" Cine said. "No doubt" I said back. Vera didn't bother us saying our name and continued eating her sweet treat. "I also have a small Raptor of mine." Said handing Vera another hand full of berries. "Oh? What's his or her name?" "Alpha, it's a female." "Why do we tame more females than male dinosaurs actually?" I said right after. "Female dinosaurs are stronger and more loyal" Cine said getting onto Vera's back. "Male dinosaurs are more lazy. Same as cat like species.. the females hunt the male ones lay down onto their asses." I got onto Vera her back and we continued our way back to the other tribe's base.

"Here it is" Cine said while getting off. "Pretty" I said. "We choose to life in a cave so we won't have to deal with rain and wild dinosaurs stealing food" "smart" slowly the gate opened and Hermen and Petra greeten us. "Finally back?" Petra said letting us in.
Vera ran towards a younger girl. Barely 4 years old that got hug attacked by Vera. "Aren't you scared that Vera will attack that little kid?" Cine shoke his head. "She won't. She sorta raised that little girl" I stood there confused. "Then where is the mother?" Cine shrugged. "We don't know, we found her in a raided base of a tribe. She was hurt and..  Vera found her.. since that day Vera is that little girls new mother." I smiled.

"How was the pie?" Petra said grabbing another salmon burger. "Tasty, you guys really know how to cook with those berries." Vera stared at me with hungry eyes. " Alright alright.." I said grabbing a piece of the pie and handing it to her. "Carefull, it's still warm" Vera didn't care she laid down next to my chair and ate her pie. "You could almost say Raptors are like humans." I said drinking some water. "I think honestly. That humans could be related to humans in some points. Raptors are capable of solving problems. They communicate and they make plans." Robin said. "Oh, and Raptors can digest plants. They just prefer meat over plants due to that plants are harder to digest. Humans have the same problem." I looked at Vera curiously. "So, if Vera evolves she will turn into a human.." Petra said giving Robin a smirk. "No, I didn't say that.. Raptors share the same genical codes." I nodded. "Just, Raptors lay eggs.. and we don't."