New tribe

I walked outside and grabbed a brush and went back inside to find a bucket and soap. Whike I walked back outside I saw the worried look of the Giganotosaurus. "That look ain't gonna help you" I saw how the Giganotosaurus gave me an sadder face. Sasha Gave me an evil smile "poor, poor dinosaur" she said grinning. "He's going in bath.. I don't care if he doesn't want to." Sasha smiled and Robin walked outside. "Hmm, need help?" Robin said while holding up some brushed. "Would be great!" I said.

"That mud really is stuck on it's skin" Robin said while rubbing the dino's back. "I know.. But I don't want my dinosaur to get wounds from it when we put the saddle on." Robin nodded and carefully rubbed off some mud. "I agree with you. Just.. Happy is looking at me like I'm abusing him with this brush" Sasha started laughing. "Maybe you are" she said while walking back inside grinning.

"Women.." we said both at the same time.
While emptying the buckets on the back of the Giganotosaurus washing off the last pieces of mud and removing the soap. "There we go" I said while climbing down the long ladder. Happy was still mad at me for washing him.. I was pretty sure he would take his revenge some day. "Coming for lunch?" Robin said while drying off his arms. "Yeah, but first I go get a small snack for my dino" I said walking to our meat house. When I opened the door I saw the eyes on multiple dinos turn my way. I snickered and grabbed feeding buckets filling them with dodo legs gallimimus  lungs and some equus meat. While throwing the food into the their bowls. Patiencely Happy waited for me and pushed its mouth against the bowl wanting me to hurry up. I emptied the bucket with dodo legs and gallimimus lungs. The giganotosaurus started to eat and I put down the bucket and went inside. On the table was a huge deer with vetables and soup. I sat down at the table and sasha and Henry were having a discussion about a near tribe that had it's base a few mountains away from ours. Hermen offered me a slice of the deer meat. "Hungry my friend?" I nodded. "Where do you find those deeds they're huge" I said drinking some of my beer. "Agreed, we find them in the redwoods they breed like rabbits and they can feed our tribe for a good 2 days or more." Hermen sat down next to me "and they taste good" Henry said rubbing Robin his hair. "Eyhh!" Robin said while covering his head. "No hair rubbing!" I and hermen started to laugh. "We could visit that tribe to see if they are friendly." Henry said pointing at a green circle on a map of the island. "Can I come??" sasha said while grabbing her boots. "Always" Henry said. "Can we take the Pteranodons hermen?" Henry asked while packing his bag. "Yes, just make sure you don't grab one of the females. Those are pregnant and can't fly." Henry nodded and put the bag on his back. "You coming too Peter?" Yeah sure I said getting up. "Thanks for the food hermen it was really good" I said while carefully taking my baby raptor out of my shirt. "Maybe a weird question.. But could you keep an eye on Alpha?" I asked to Robin. "Sure" he said while grabbing the little animal. "I will put him with his mother until you get back so he won't get a lung infection. "

"Are you coming peter?" Sasha said while grabbing my arm. "Yeah, I'm right there" I said rubbing Alpha her head. "I will be right back little girl" I followed sasha outside and Henry put a saddle on a bright red and green coloured pteranodon. "Those animals are beautiful" sasha said while petting one of the 3 that looked at her curiously. "I have the red one" I said with a smirk. Sasha smiled and pet the blue one "mine is nicer" she said with a shit eating grin. "Nah uh" Henry said. "MINE is nicer" he giggled. "Let's just go sasha said while getting on the back of the pteranodon.

While taking off henry's pteranodon dived down followed by sasha her pteranodon. I hold my breath while my pteranodon followed the other two. Weird enough I didn't felt scared anymore when I saw how beautiful  it was in this area.

While flying further through this area we reached an open field with a forest on the left and a waterfall. On that field were a few allosaurusses walked around a metal base that was surrounded by stone walls and watch towers. "Oh wow" Henry said while flying over the base. I and sasha stared at the big pen with T-rexes that stared at us with their small black eyes. "I don't want a war with these guys" Henry said while signing us to land infront of the gate. I and sasha grabbed our tranqulizer guns to take out the allosaurusses. Hermen asked us to not take down dinos unless necessary. "Let's go say hi to our new nabours"