You Dont Survive On Your Own

Carefully I climbed up a high rock and tried getting on the back of the Giganotosaurus. While climbing up sasha and Henry smirked devlilishly. "Mind sending an petaetranodon when you reach the top?" Sasha said while acting like she was already waiting for a century. I rolled my eyes and sat down onto the giganotosaurus it's back. I could feel that the giganotosaurus really wanted to go now. Since he already stood there patiencely for about 15 minutes until I finally managed to get on it's back. Carefully I moved my hands over the scars that were all over it's body. "What did you do before I get here" I whispered sofly while trying not to fall of. I saw how Sasha and Henry got into the T-Rex and walked towards me. "Do you think you're ready to go?" Henry said petting his rex. "Yeah, just praying to who ever is sitting up there I won't fall off this dude" Henry nodded.

 "Yeah, just praying to who ever is sitting up there I won't fall off this dude" Henry nodded

"If you do fall off. Try to fall on your side. Not on your face or on your back. You don't want to break your bones in this world." I nodded and whisteled. Letting the giganotosaurus know He could follow the rex. In the start I was gripping onto the spikes of the Giganotosaurus.. but after a while I noticed that due to that the skin was so rough you had a lot of grip. I started to relax a bit more and started to look around. One of the big advantage of having a big dinosaur is that you had a great view from up there. While we walked past a huge cave like hole in the ground I saw something move in there. "Wait!" I screamed. The Rex stopped and sasha and henry turned towards me. " Whats wrong?!" They yelled back. "I saw something in there!" I yelled back. The rex turned around and walked towards me. " Thats a wyvern cave, we got another one on the island. You don't want to come close to that.. those wyverns are a little bitey." Henry said pointing at a green creature with giant wings that crawled out if the cave and stared at us with it's dark green eyes. "Will they attack us?" I asked worried. "No, they wont. They only attack as soon as you enter their territory." Henry answered back. "Why do those wyverns live in a cave?" Henry pointed a  small hole at the side of the cave.. "dragon nests" I gave him a confused face. "Dragons..." I said confused. Henry nodded and shrugged his shoulders. "We could steal an egg later I guess" sasha smiled. "Yes yes yes yes yes" I and henry smiled. " Alright then" henry said. " Lets go" I said while whistling loudly telling the giganotosaurus to go.

After a while we saw the first towers of Henry his base. While sliding off the tribe members of Henry opened the gate doors and allowed us in. Inside the giant walls were unaccountable kinds of dinosaurs. Some of them were really large and some were not much larger than your hand. "Good morning" a large man said. "Morning" sasha said climbing off the rex. On the guy his shoulder was a small green dinosaur with small sharp teeths. "What's that?" Sasha said while trying to pet the small dinosaur. "That's a compy" the man said. "compsognathus" a young man said holding a book with drawings in it. "Hey" Sasha said. " Whats that what you're holding?" Sasha says while trying to peek in the book. "My journey book" he said shyly. "May I see?" The man nodded and handed it to her. "Tricaterops. A middle zised dinosaur that lives close to the beach and forest. Mainly eats berries and grass that grows near sweet water sorches" sasha reads out loud. The man with the compy smiled. "Let's give thise dinosaurs nerds some space. Are you hungry sir?.." the man said giving me a friendly face. "Yes, please. And my name is Peter" I said shaking hands with the man. "Hermen is the name" hermen said. "And this is Spot my compsognathus." He's cute" I said reaching out to pet him. "Becarefull he's no always so nice to new people" hermen said.

Carefully I placed my hands near the nose of the  compsognathus to let it get used to my smell. Surprisingly it pushes its nose against my hand. "You little cuddle monster" hermen said smiling at me. The little dinosaur jumped onto my arm and sat down onto my shoulder. "I think, he likes you" hermen said giving me a wink.

"How did it taste?" Hermen said while taking a sip of his beer. "It was amazing thank you" I said while giving Spot a piece of my fish. Spot grabbed the fish and crawled into my pocket. A soft purring like sound came out of my pocket. "He always does that. Don't worry" hermen said getting up. "I found him in the forest.. he was wounded and sick.. I just couldnt leave him there. Since then he stayed with me. It are really loyal creatures. You feed them and they stay with you until they die." Sasha and Robin walked in. "Did you know the T-Rex can eat over 5 animals a day?" Sasha said while sitting down next to me.
I and hermen looked at each other and grinned. "Yeah, we did sasha. Robin made sure we did"

Carefully I walked into the stable to not disturb the other dinosaurs that stood inside the stable. Happy was laying onto the hatch and fiber I rubbed it's nose and He opened his eyes. "I got you dinner" I said dropping the meat in his bowl. "I hope you like gallimimus" I said moving out of the way so Happy could get up. While walking back to the main building I saw a few baby velociraptors playing with ball made of hide. I put down the bucket and walked towards the babies. I grabbed a small piece of meat that was still in the bucket and got down onto my knees. The small Raptors walked closer to my and tried to grab the meat. I ripped the meat into 3 pieces and handed each of the Raptors a piece. "Addorable ha?" Robin said while standing behind me. "Yeah, they are" robin walked towards the mother of the babies. "This is Thara" he said petting the Raptor. "Whats the name of the babies?" I asked while picking up one of them. "They don't have a name yet." I thought a bit while the baby Raptor chewed on my tumb. "What about.. Alpha Beta and Charlie?" I said putting down the Raptor. "hmmn" Robin said. Looking at the Raptors. "Which one will be named Alpha?" I looked at the 3 curious Raptors. "The one with the red feathers" Robin nodded. "And Beta will be the one with the brown feathers. And.. Charlie the one with the black feathers" I said smiling. Alpha walked towards me and crawled into my jacket. "Those dinosaurs really enjoy warmth don't they?" Robin nodded. "It are little warmth seekers"

 "It are little warmth seekers"

1190 words later..

Enjoy the extra part ;)

Slowly I got up while feeling the Raptor roll itself up in my clothes. "I think.. I keep this one" I said looking at Robin. "Fine by me.. she chose you"

While walking back inside Hermes and Sasha apperently decided it was a good moment for scary stories. They were sitting close to each other trying to scare each other with scary stories. "You can sleep in my room until you've build your own" he said leading me upstairs. "Thanks"

When I laid down onto the bed I felt the Raptor try to chew on my fingers again. I sighed and put my hand in my T-shirt when I did so the Raptor stopped with moving and laid in my hand. When I looked out of the window I saw how to the sun dissapeared behind the mountain and the obilisks started to light up again. Slowly I closed my eyes.

"Good morning" Robin said while putting on his clothes. "How's Alpha doing?" He asked throwing a clean T-shirt at me. "Good, I didn't hear her anymore after I allowed her to chew on my hand." Robin smirked. "She really is in love with your hand isn't she?" I nodded and tried to get up without waking up Alpha.

"Good morning sleeping beauties" sasha said while eating her breakfast. "Morning" sasha gave me a curious look. "What's that down your shirt?" Sasha asked. "Alpha" I said while eating with my other hand. "Alpha what?" Robin swallowed. "Alpha, his baby Velociraptor" sasha gave me a worried face. "A meat eating creature.. Inside of your clothes.. and you name me the queen of bad ideas?" I nodded. Sasha shaked her head. "Unbelievable" she said.

I grabbed some meat and held it close to Alpha her mouth. Carefully she took it out of my hand and started to eat. "Nice, she likes fish" I said handing her another piece. "Ofcourse she likes fish.. in the wild they eat tons of it in the winter when there are no animals to hunt on." Robin said. "But, how do they get to the fish when it freezes?" Sasha asked curiously. "They got nails remember" Hermen said. "You could better name it retractable claws" Robin said with a smirk. "Yeah yeah we get it nerd" hermen said giving him an shit eating grin.