Not Completely Alone

The person on the Rex helped us tame a ride for ourselves so we were a little safer. And had a bigger chance to survive in this dangerous and aggressive world.

"What about, that one?" He says pointing at a T-Rex that was eating a gallimimus. "Nah, I said smirking while looking at a giganotosaurus. "Oh boy" was all sasha said while shaking her head. The guy smirked back amd grabbed a tranqulizer gun. "Go for it." Was all he said while handing me the gun.

Carefully I sneaked towards the giganotosaurus.. it was standing there in the open field. Probably observing the area. I loaded the gun and laid down between the tall grass. Carefully I laid down the gun on a small rock infront of me and peeked through the scope. I could see the giant teeths clearly. Followed by claw marks around the mouth of the dinosaur. Clearly a few of it's meals didn't give up without a good fight. "Come on bad boy.. turn your face towards me" I said sofly aiming for the neck. The giganotosaurus turned it's giant head in my direction and I fired. I saw the angry and confused look of the dinosaur. It was seeking for me.

I saw the nose of the giganotosaurus Go up in the air. Slowly it's mouth opened and it turned it's head towards me. The red eyes filled with anger and hunger stared right into my soul. I was staring at the dinosaur.. and it stared right back at me..

So slow as possible I loaded the gun and aimed again. The giganotosaurus moved it's head down it's lips moving up showing it's giant white teeths. I shot another tranqulizer dart and the giganotosaurus sprinted towards me roaring loudly. I could feel the floor down me move with every step the giganotosaurus made. My heart beat got faster with the second. I grabbed another dart quickly and aimed again. I shot another tranqulizer dart and got up to start running as fast as I could. I turned around and ran.. faster.. faster and faster. Until I heard a loud banging sound like something fell over.. I didn't stop either way. The adrenaline in my blood didn't let me.. when I reached a big Rock I climed up and looked back at the place I ran from. Half way the river was a tree laying on the ground. Like it got run over by a giant rock. Not far away from that tree was the giganotosaurus.. I got off the Rock and walked towards the giganotosaurus with my gun loaded and ready to fire if needed. While i got closer I could hear the heavy Breathing of the giant dinosaur that laid not so far away from me. Carefully I put my hand on the giant white tail it.. felt so rough. Like a dry sponge covered in sand paper. When I took a good look at the back legs of the dinosaur I noticed that down the the feets were small pillows like Cats have.. but the most impressive were the  claws that were between it's toes. I stared at the giant claws that were so sharp you could easily cut yourself.

"Enjoying your moment?" Sasha said while putting her arm around my shoulder. "Yeah.." I said sofly still a bit shakey. "Impressive" the guy said taking off his helmet. "I didn't expect you to actually be able to take it down" he said. "Heh, surprise" I said scratching my head.

We fed the giganotosaurus some meat and made a campfire almost right next to it. "Are you sure it won't make an attempt to kill me?" I said while looking at the red eyes at followed every move we made. "No" the guy said. "You defeat him. In the dinosaur world you need to be the strongest. And the ones that get defeaten need to follow the one that's the strongest of the pack." I nodded. "So I'm a kind of pack leader right now?" The man nodded. "I forgot.." he said smiling. "I'm henry" he said. "Heh, hi" sasha said. "Peter" I said handing Henry another baked salmon.

"Nice to meet both of you" henry said smiling at us friendly.  The giganotosaurus pushed its nose against my back scaring the crap out of me. "Morning sunshine" sasha said smiling like the devil. "Huh, huh. Funny.." I said getting up. I was still a bit uneasy with such a big creature standing next to me without trying to eat me without a second thought.

Henry and I spended the morning training the giganotosaurus and make sure the giganotosaurus would allow me to ride on it's back without launching me off. Sasha spended her time laughing at us and searching for wood. And laugh at us again afterwards. I decided to name the giganotosaurus Happy. Due that because of his teeths it looks like he is always smiling.

"Are you done laughing now?" Henry asked sasha after she whiped away her tears. "Almost" she answered while giggling. "What's so funny now?" I asked. "Well peter.  You look like you took a swim in dino shit" she said giggling even louder. I and Henry looked at each other and giggled. She was right, we did look like we took a swim in dino shit. After we finished laughing I and Sasha started making the saddle for the giganotosaurus. Henry walked towards us. "That's not gonna be strong enough.. a giganotosaurus will rip that apart. You'll have to use hide instead of thatch and Fiber.. also, we are going to need a lot of metal. Until then. You will have to ride it without a saddle and controle the dino on voice commands instead of using a saddle. 

"Amazing...."