The enemy, of my enemy is my friend.

Slowly I and Robin got up from our bed, Cine however was still snoring loudly. He was the only one of our tribe that has his own room. Due to one simple reason, his snoring was unbearable.

"Who wants eggs?" Petra said while walking into the room with a bowl filled with eggs. "Yeah, that would be nice." Henry said while sitting down. "Good morning boys." Hermen said while sitting down. "Morning." Sasha said half sleeping. "Sasha, you alright?" I asked. "No, that little terror bird of yours has been stealing my blanket and bed all night." I giggled. "Not funny Peter, not funny even a bit!" I pulled a straight face. "Ofcourse not." Henry immediately started to laugh. "Really Henry?!" She said throwing an egg at him. "Rude." He said back while eating his egg.

"Where is Cine?" Hermen said sitting down next to Henry at the table. "No idea-" a loud snoring sound came from upstairs. "Let's, just say he's asleep." Hermen said giving everyone a naughty smile. "No hermen, no."

"3.. 2.. 1.." hermen said while launching Cine together with Henry into the nearby river. "F*king cold!" He screamed while climbing onto to the land. "I hate you guys more than words can describe." He said hissing at us. Hermen laughed loudly and clapped his knees in joy. Alpha stood right next to me with her head turned to the left staring at the 3 people laughing. It was almost like she tried to understand what happened. I slowly moved my hand over her head and she pressed her nose against it slowly. "Cuddle bug." I said softly. Alpha nibbled my fingers. I spoke my head and went back inside Sasha and Petra were eating there in peace. "Back?" Petra asked. "Yeah, they dropped him into a lake." I said while shrugging. Alpha stared at the bowl with Dodo drumsticks. I grabbed the bowl and put it on the table right in front of her. "Enjoy." As soon as she heard 'enjoy' she pressed her nose into the bowl and started to eat calmly. "How old is she now actually?" Sasha said while swallowing. "About a year now?" I said eating my breakfast. "Hmn, maybe we should make her an armor. So she can go with us to battle safely. I nodded. "Let's go get some resources then." Petra said while getting up. Alpha ignored everyone around her. She was way to busy with her breakfast. "Alpha.. alpha?" I said while looking at her. She finished her last drumstick and purred while walking towards me. "Good girl." I said petting her head.

While we walked up the mountain Dark and Yara pushed their noses against Happy. "Why do those two always want to play." Sasha said smiling. Happy playfully pushed his nose against the back of Dark. Dark growled and pushed back. Until suddenly noticed a metal building in the middle of a small forest that was surrounded by lakes. In the lakes were small plots with fruit and vegetables. When we got closer we noticed small baby dinosaurs that rolled over the ground playing. A figure sat on a chair feeding the dinosaurs with a small bottle. "Petra..?" Sasha said while moving her hand into the bags to grab binoculars. "She doesn't look dangerous.." she said while handing me the binoculars. "She might not be, but her tribe mates might be." Petra said getting off Happy. She slowly grabbed her shotgun and loaded it. "Shall we?" She said. The base was shining brightly in the sun. The small windows in the walls let us look inside the building. The base didn't had any large walls. What made sense, in this area not many aggressive or meat eating dinosaurs used this as their home. While we looked at the figure she moved her head up and stared right in our direction. "Hello." She said. I and Sasha stared at each other. "I'm not planning on being hostile, mind coming out?" She said putting down the dino gently. "How did you know where we were?" Petra said slowly getting up without lowering her shot gun. "Well, first of all I could hear all the 3 of you talk. Second, the giga." She said smiling. "Are alone?" Sasha asked slowly getting closer. "No, I'm with Martini." She said slowly petting the baby galimmimus. "Where is Martini?" Petra said pointing her shotgun at the lady. "Inside." She said. "Mind lowering your weapon, it's scaring the dinosaurs." Petra stared at her and slowly lowered it. "Fine." She said softly. Petra looked at me and Sasha for approval.  Slowly a younger Male with brown hair walked out of the building. "Uh, hi?" He said while putting down the eggs he was holding. "Are we getting raid Eagle?" He said looking at the lady that sat in front of us. "I don't know Martini." She said with a worried face. "We weren't planning on raiding any one." Sasha said smiling. "We just wanted to make sure we don't get new hostile neighbour's." Eagle nodded. "Then it's alright I guess." Martini sat down next to Eagle. "Where did you guys come from?" He said holding up his hand to keep the sun out of his eyes. "Unh, down the hill." Petra said. Happy curiously sniffed the babies that swarmed around his legs. "Cute." Sasha said storming towards the babies. "I think, she will be stuck cuddling the babies for a good while." Eagle giggled.  "That's alright." Martini stared at Happy. "It's huge.." "I know, she is."