Raptors

While I stood up I saw how my Raptor was sleeping right ontop of Robin. "Well, well. What do we have here" I said grinning at Robin who gave me a. 'Please help me' face. I giggled and carefully took alpha off Robin who gave me a grumpy face. "I guess, you were more comfy" I said while shoving alpha into my bed. "Yeah, or, I'm sexier." Robin said getting up and grabbing his t-shirt. "In your dreams mate" i said shaking my head and walking down stairs. "Morning sleepy head" sasha said while putting the plates on the wooden table. "Morning you too" through the window Happy peeked through the window that was right across the room. "Look who we got here" sasha said while picking a slice salmon off the table and handing it to happy. "You little food loving bat" I said sitting down at the table. Hermen and Petra joined us at the table. Cine sat down at the table still half sleeping. "Had a rough night?" I asked. Cine nodded and put his head onto his arms he had folden under his head. "Want to go back to bed cine?" Henry said handing him some water. "I will survive" Cine said with a sleepy voice. Henry smiled. "You don't sound like you will" I grinned. Suddenly a soft kindly growling sound came from near my feet. "Good morning alpha" I said while picking her up. "You're getting heavy" I said putting her on the chair next to me. Vera stared at me with big eyes, "what do you want hm?" I said holding up some salmon. I saw the eyes of the raptor follow the delicious treat. I handed the salmon and Vera laid down comfortably on the floor. "Anything important we got today?" Henry asked while eating some bread. "Not really.." hermen answered back. I sighed. "What a boring day then" I heard happy growl. "Maybe we can go tame a girlfriend for happy?" I said smirking. "Sure sasha said getting up. "Alright then"

while grabbing the saddles I and sasha took a good look around the area, it was really silent, actually.. a bit too silent. normally you would heart the wyvern babies cry for food in the morning.. I and sasha walked to the barn and peeked inside. Petra and the wyverns were all asleep in the soft dried grass. ''ahww'' sasha said. ''that explains why they are silent..'' I said iggling sofly. ''true, they have a teddy bear to sleep on..'' carefully we closed the door of the barn and walked towards our dinosaurs that were waiting for us patiently. Happy and Hummy stared at us with their dark friendly eyes. like they wanted to ask us to hurry up. carefully I climbed up the giganotosaurus, sasha was already on her T-rex and wandered down the path towards the gate. I felt something move in my bag and opened it. inaside the bag was the COmpy of hermen that was feesting on my lunch, ''that's not so kind of you little bud..'' I said grabbing the little compy out of my bag and slided off Happy. '''Hermen?'' I yelled walking towards the door. ''Yes peter?'' hermen said while putting on his glasses. ''oh there he is'' hermen said relieved. ''he's alright, he sneaked into my bag and was eating my lunch..'' I said handing the compy over. ''poor you'' hermen said while walking inaside and coming back with a bag with bread and some fruit. ''I hope you like azulberries and bread'' hermen said handing it to me, ''thanks mate'' I said while walking back to Happy who was already trying to open the big wooden gate with his nose. ''why so impatient'' I said while climbing back onto his back. ''alright then, let's go'' Happy pushes the gate open and took a sprint towards Sasha. 'woah woah!! Happy!'' I yelled trying not to fall off. I heard Sasha giggle when Happy finally slowed down. ''that's really mean sasha'' I said trying to fix my hair. ''yeah, I feel 'really' sorry for you'' she said with a grin.

while we got closer to the open field I saw multiple rexes standing near a cave entrance. ''as far as I know.. rexes don't live in this area'' I said looking at Sasha with a confused face. Sasha nodded and grabbed her spyglass. ''they got saddles on their back'' sasha said worried. ''I hope it aren't members from that clan..'' suddenly I heard screaming coming from the small cave. the figure waved and I and sasha looked at each other. ''uh, what should we do?'' I thought a bit and said. ''Happy can easily defeat those 3 rexes.. I don't think they'll be stupid enough to attack us.'' I said shrugging my shoulders. sasha nodded and dtayed quiet for a bit. ''Let's go then'' she suddenly said. moving the front part of the helm fall down to protect her face. I did the same and allowed Happy to move on in the direction of the cave. when we arrived the figure turned out to be a older looking woman with light gray clothes and small sandles on her feet. ''good morning'' she said showing her hands. ''good morning'' I and sahsa said while getting off our ride. ''mind helping us?'' the woman said pointing at a guy that was laying in a sleeping bag. ''what's wrong then?'' Sasha said while getting closer. ''he got bitten by a titanboa'' the woman said sofly. sasha sat down next to the man and noticed he was sweating incredibly. she grabbed the mans arm to check for bite marks. while checking his other arm she saw 2 small holes in the mans shoulder. ''the wound isn't turning green so it was a baby titanboa.. those aren't deadly'' sasha said smiling. ''he'll just have a nasty fever and a lot of headache for a few hours'' I grabbed my canteen and walked towards the man holding the canteen with fresh water infront ofhim. ''drink, you'll feel better soon'' I said. the man slowly opened his eyes and grabbed the canteen. while he got up he smiled kindly towards me and sasha. ''thank you'' he said before taking a sip of the water. ''what tribe you in'' I asked to the lady. ''we aren't really in a tribe..'' the woman said. ''our tribe memebrs got killed last week by people dressed in black clothes.. they brought a huge group of weird colored dinosaurs with more teeths I have ever seen'' the man said with a sad face. ''they killed every single woman kid and man'' the woman said while sitting down onto the floor. ''we know those guys, we've met them before..'' I said. ''they really aren't people you can talk with'' sasha said while offering the woman some of her lunch. ''all we can do is pray that they will not find us..'the woman said.