Rule one, don't be a hero

Beware long chapter coming up. To make it up to you guys for being inactive.

Henry nodded and looked at Petra, "so many dinosaurs are already deadly, at a very young age though " he said with his mouth full. "The fact we live with dinosaurs and shit in the forest doesn't mean you can forget about table manners!" Sasha snarled at him. Robin smirked "period?" Right after he said that Sasha launched a piece of bread towards his head. "We'll find a payback for that" petra and Sasha said while looking at me and Robin. "Aye, I didn't do anything" I said while handing alpha some meat. "Exactly, you should defend your friends not laugh at them." I shoke my head. "Alright then" I said while getting up. "I'm going to check on our friendly neighbours." I said while packing a lunch for myself. "May I come?" Henry said while shoving a piece of bread into his mouth. "Sure, did any of you see cine?" I asked while putting the backpack on my back. "No, probably still asleep." Hermen said. "will you boys be becarefull? Those dudes aren't exactly the persons to mess with" he said with a serious face.

"We will doc" Henry said giving him a wink. He walked outside and grabbed the saddle off his rex. "You can use one of my dinosaurs" he said handing me a rex saddle. "Why?" Henry put the saddle on his rex gently. "A giganotosaurus is, let's say.. impossible to miss" I smiled. "Alright." I said. I walked over to Happy and over it's nose. "Sorry buddy, tomorrow we'll do a nice walk. I promise" when I went to Henry I saw a pretty black T-rex waiting for me impatiently. "This is Yara, yara is a new born that never had anyone on it's back" Henry said. "Yara needs someone to care for her, interested?" I nodded with open mouth. "Like her?" Henry said. "Yes, she's very pretty. I said petting the young rex. "She has a lot of energy, so don't worry about her getting tired anywhere soon." While putting the saddle on her back she stared at me excited like she really was looking forward for her first time outside the safe gates of the base. "Alright" I sad while climbing up her back. "Let's take it nice and slo-" before I could finish she sprinted towards the gate and ran into the soft grass. I soft purring sound came from the rex while she walked through the tall grass. "Well, you can't complain about acceleration speed" Henry said giggling. "I for sure can't." I said trying to get comfortable in the saddle. "Never heard off pillows?" I said looking at Henry. "Eey, not my problem. Your rex, your saddle." He said winking.

When we arrived at the open field we saw the first towers of the base, it had grown a lot. The walls were made higher and the walls were surrounded by big pens that were filled up with allosauruses and T-rexes. A few giganotosauruses stared at us curiously. "Henry, look over there" I said while pointing at a giant giganotosaurus egg. "Hmmn, it wouldn't do any harm to try to steal some eggs, would it?" Henry said grabbing gloves. "If we can steal some eggs from the rexes and giga's we can breed our own army." I said smiling. Yara growled lowly. "What's wrong girl?" I said softly petting the neck of the rexes. Not so far away from us were 3 people on Raptors. They where wearing leather like armor and holding bows. "Ahmn, they don't look like the people from that tribe" Henry said looking at me with a relieved face. "That still doesn't mean they won't attack us" I said while keeping an eye on them. "We can still walk away, and avoid a fight" I said right after. The strangers waved at us. "Peace?!" I screamed at them. "Yes!" The man screamed back. Slowly we approached the group. It were 3 young mans with bows on their back and a sword. "What are you two doing here" the oldest man asked. "Checking on this tribe" I said petting Yara. "Have they been bothering you two too?" We nodded. "We are planning on stealing some eggs" Henry said getting off his rex slowly still holding his shot gun. "You guys may join, we'll share the eggs after the raid" I said while letting my gun rest on my shoulder. "What's the plan?" The younger man said that stood right next to the oldest. "We don't have a plan." We said looking at each other. "Right." The older man said. The youngest of the 3 got off his raptor. "I may have an idea" he said while taking some tranq darts out of his bag. "First we tranq their dinosaurs. Then we tranq the members of the tribe." He said handing us the bullets. "Can't we better kill them and take their dinosaurs?" Henry said. The man nodded. "It's killing or getting killed Dymar" the older man said to the youngest. "Alright, but we still need to take out the dinosaurs, they don't have to die." Henry nodded and wrote a message in a piece of wood and handed it to the rex. "Go home Dark" he said to his rex and the rex walked away towards their base. "Set up a camp. We attack when it turns dark" Henry said while grabbing rocks and placing them in a circle. Dymar and his older brothers started collecting wood and made nets. "Near here is a pretty decent lake, maybe we can fish a nice meal for ourselves." The oldest man said. "My name is Peter by the way" I said while holding my hand out. "Tim" the oldest man said while shaking my hand. "This is hugo, my little brother. And dymar, the clever one of our group" dymar smiled. Hugo came back with arma full of wood. "I think, we'll be alright for a while. But we need to hide the fire, otherwise they'll notice the light and spot us. Henry nodded. "We can cover the fire with stones. When I looked over the mountain I saw Happy and Yara approaching us. "There they are" Henry said. "How big is your tribe?" Tim asked while sitting down. "Umnh, we got, Robin, peter Sasha Hermen Cine Petra and 2 new people that reasonly joined our tribe." Henry said shrugging. With big steps Happy stormed towards me. "Oh dear god. NO HAPPY NO!"  I screamed before he bumped me over and started to lick my face. Petra and Sasha started to laugh loudly. Tim and his brothers tried their best to hold their laugh. "Are you okay Peter?" Hermen said while helping me up. "Yeah, I will just have to wash that morning breath out of my clothes." Cine got off his Tricaterops and sat down next to Henry. "So we are going to attack those idiots?" Cine asked. "Yeah."  Henry said while sharpening his knife. "Tish and buck are bringing our army to here." Cine said smirking. "We didn't want to bring all our dinosaurs here immidiatly we first wanted to know if everything is safe" I nodded. "They aren't home, Or they are stupid."
Sasha said giggling. Petra opened her bag. "They're already stupid Sashy" sasha gave her a grumpy face. "You know I hate it when you name me that." Hermen openen his bag and took out multiple crossbows normal bows and sniper rifles. "This will do" he said giving each of us a crossbow and gun. "When do we attack?" Cine asked eating his lunch. "Right after the last piece of the sun has disappeared behind the mountain."

Slowly we got on our rexes and approached the base. Tim and Hugo walked towards the pen of the dinosaurs and attacked them with tranqulizer darts. One by one they fell over. "Sasha, someone is standing in the tower" I whispered softly. Sasha grabbed her gun and aimed on the figure. "Take him out?" She said looking at hermen. Hermen nodded and loaded his gun. Slowly she moved the scope of the gun towards the head of the figure and pulled the trigger. With a soft plof the man fell onto the floor. "Got him" sasha said.

Slowly we opened the gate and went inside. In the building some weak lights lightened up the area. "Petra, cine. You two  clear the inside of the building. Happy quietly followed me. I peeked through the window and saw a few tribe members peacefully sleeping on their beds with Petra approaching them with a knife.

I and Henry walked towards the egg storage and started loading the many eggs into the saddle bags of Happy. Hermen and Robin started luring the babies out of the stables and brought them to our base.
"We got everything we need" hermen said taking off his helmet. He whistled and signed Cine and Petra they were leaving. Petra walked back to us with 3 backpacks full of stuff. "I stole some of their collection of stuff" she said smirking. "How about the dinosaurs outside?" Henry asked while taking over one of the 3 backpacks from petra. "We take them with us" hermen said getting on his dino. "Lets head back for now, we all deserve some sleep.."

When alpha walked into my and Robin's room I heard Petra and Sasha giggle. "Mnh, what are you girls up to.." Robin said without moving. "Nothing."  Petra said smiling. Slowly Alpha walked to my shoes and grabbed one ran off with it. "Alpha! Give that back!" I said while chasing her. Robin groaned and peeked at Petra. "Go away.." he said softly. "Why, scared that I'll laugh at you?" Robin said nothing and sat on his bed. "Okay, have it your way" he said while giving petra a shit eaten grin. Immidiatly petra covered her nose "eewh! That's gross!" She yelled slamming the door shut. "Warned ya"

When I sat down at the table I stared at the many small bite marks in my shoe. "What's so interesting about that shoe?" Hermen asked while putting food on the table. "Nothing" I put my shoe on and smirked. "Look who we got there" I said a Cine walked into the room like a zombie. "Morning..." he said sitting down on his chair. "Peter, will you and sasha feed the new babies?" Hermen said getting up from the table. "Sure, but what about the eggs?" Sasha asked while munching on an apple. "I and Robin will bring them to the incubation room so they can hatch" hermen smiled and handed Alpha a bone. "Though, I hope we won't have to do this again" Cine said. "It's not right to kill people, but they treatened everyone on the island. "True, I'm not going to feel sorry for them." Petra said. "They are responsible for the consequentions."