21 Best Sleepover Movies- In My Opinion

Hey Guys!!! Not an update today, I'm working on the next chapter. But here is my Top 21 Favorite Sleepover Movies, for ages 11-18, I guess. Some of them are PG-13, but whatever. I will provide a bit about each movie as well. If you have seen any of these movies and liked them, feel free to comment below! I ordered them #21 to #1, so here they are!

21. Never Been Kissed- PG-13 Josie Geller, a junior copywriter at the Chicago Sun-Times, must pose as a student at her former high school to research contemporary teenage culture. With the help of her brother, Rob, Josie infiltrates the inner circle of the most popular clique on campus. But she hits a major snag in her investigation -- not to mention her own failed love life -- when she falls for her dreamy English teacher, Sam Coulson.

20. Legally Blonde- PG-13 Elle Woods has it all. She wants nothing more than to be Mrs. Warner Huntington III. But there is one thing stopping him from proposing: She is too blond. Elle rallies all of her resources and gets into Harvard Law School, determined to win him back.

19. A Cinderella Story- PG Sam, a teenager in California, is obliged to work as a janitor and dishwasher in the diner of her stepmother. After a cell phone mix-up, Sam begins an anonymous text-messaging and e-mail relationship with a boy. They agree to meet at a school dance, but when Sam finds out that her secret pen pal is none other than Austin Ames , the cutest boy in school, she panics and looks for a way to make herself cooler.

18. The Parent Trap- PG In this update of a 1961 film, twins Annie and Hallie are strangers until happenstance unites them. The preteen girls' divorced parents, Nick and Elizabeth, are living on opposite sides of the Atlantic, each with one child. After meeting at camp, American Hallie and British-raised Annie engineer an identity swap, giving both the chance to spend time with the parent they've missed. If the scheme works, it might just make the family whole again.

17. Hairspray- PG In 1960s Baltimore, dance-loving teen Tracy Turnblad auditions for a spot on "The Corny Collins Show" and wins. She becomes an overnight celebrity, a trendsetter in dance, fun and fashion. Perhaps her new status as a teen sensation is enough to topple Corny's reigning dance queen and bring racial integration to the show.

16. Grease- PG-13 Experience the friendships, romances and adventures of a group of high school kids in the 1950s. Welcome to the singing and dancing world of "Grease," the most successful movie musical of all time. A wholesome exchange student, Sandy Olsson and a leather-clad Danny Zuko have a summer romance and then find out they go to the same school. Will the popular Danny and Sandy repair their lost love?

15. Pitch Perfect- PG-13 College student Beca knows she does not want to be part of a clique, but that's exactly where she finds herself after arriving at her new school. Thrust in among mean gals, nice gals and just plain weird gals, Beca finds that the only thing they have in common is how well they sing together. She takes the women of the group out of their comfort zone of traditional arrangements and into a world of amazing harmonic combinations in a fight to the top of college music competitions.

14. What a Girl Wants- PG On a whim, American teenager Daphne boards a plane to England to find the father she never met. Upon arriving there, though, she makes a startling discovery: The man she's looking for is Lord Henry Dashwood, a member of the British upper class, who is running for political office. Lord Henry didn't know Daphne existed, but he welcomes her into his life. However, she isn't so sure -- and his family and his current betrothed look on her disapprovingly.

13. View From the Top- PG-13 A comedy about a young woman from meager beginnings, who has high hopes for the future. Donna dreams of becoming a first-class international flight attendant and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that her dreams come true. The road to success, though, is rarely a smooth flight, and as she begins her trip she encounters more turbulence than even she bargained for.