Season 1, Chapter 4 - The Arrow

"Can you pass me that wrench?" Eli asked as he rolled out from the bottom of a car. "Yeah," Theo replied as he wiped off his hands and tossed him the wrench laying on their large tool box. "Thank you," Eli said as he quickly rolled back under and came out with oil smeared on his face. "That's done. How's the engine coming?" Eli asked. Theo tightened a bolt and backed up for a second, but the bolt came off and struck him in the chest. "Pretty bad," Theo mentioned with a smile. "I'll help you out," He said as they both began to tighten the bolt. They grunted and exhaled sharply as they both looked at the partly finished engine. "Finally," Theo smiled as he took a couple steps back and sat down. "Why did you want to work on it today? I thought we had plans for this friday," He said as he wiped the grease off of his hands once again. "I think I found out what's happening to me," Eli sighed as he grabbed a rag and started to wipe off the oil from his face. Theo looked at him with a confused face but then just laid back to let him talk. "I think that lycanthropy thing I was talking about is true. Along the facts, I've been given every ability," Eli said slowly. "So... What are we going to do?" Theo asked. "I don't know what to do Theo," He replied. "Well look. You got all day to figure out something. You're going out with Kelsee tomorrow and we have our first game this Saturday. You'll figure out something," Theo said as he grabbed his bag and started walking to his car. "Wait. Where are you going?" Eli asked. "I'm going home. You need some time to think things over. I know you'll find a solution," Theo said as he got in his car and turned on the engine. "How do you know that?" Eli asked as he raised his arms. "Because you always do," He said with a smile and drove off. Eli sighed as he stepped forward and looked at the car.

*Couple Hours Later*

"Goodnight!" Nana yelled as she closed the door to her room. "Night," Eli said as walked into his room and took off his shirt. He then walked over to his bed and then sat on the edge by his computer opened up to reservations to a place called "Mythic Burgers,". Once he looked over the reservations, he closed the computer and laid back to go to sleep until he heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Eli yelled as he picked himself up and walked downstairs to the door. "Hellloooo?" Eli asked as he opened the door to find nobody behind it. He poked outside, "Who is it?" Nana asked. "Nobody," Eli said as he began closing the door but then a quick hand covered his mouth with a small rag. "What the hell?" Eli muffled as he fell into someone's hands. They closed the door softly and took Eli.

"Wake up!" Josh yelled as he slapped Eli five times. "Jesus. Chill out," Cody said as he took a knee and gently slapped him in the face a couple times. Eli blinked twice and tried to look around, "What happened?" He said as he saw two blurs near him. "Alright Eli. You should be fine in a minute or two. So hurry up," Cody said as he stood up. Eli shook his head and began to see his vision clearly slowly. "I think he's good now," Josh announced. Cody turned around and took a knee near Eli. "Eli. Can you hear me?" Cody asked. "Who are you?" Eli asked as he tried to pick himself up but felt a sudden tension on his wrists. He looked back to seem himself chained to a tree. "Do you know why I brought you here?" Cody continued. "Who are you?" Eli asked again. "You don't even know what the hell is going on?! How am I going to convince him?" Cody asked as he looked at Josh. "That I'm a werewolf?" Eli asked softly. Josh and Cody both looked back. "So you do know what's going on. What's your plan?" Cody asked. "Are you kidding me? You think I know what I'm doing don't you? On Monday, the first day of school. I fled into the woods and fell into a ditch. Then I got bit by whatever the hell it was. Can you tell me what the hell is going on?" Eli asked angrily.

"He still doesn't know what's going on. Are we going to tell him?" Josh asked. "Yeah sure. Look, I'm gonna let you go. Don't run, we need to talk. We have more in common than you think," Cody said. "Why would I believe you?" Eli asked. Cody smiles and looks at Josh. "Do it," Josh said happily. Eli looked confused as Cody took a couple steps closer and closed his eyes. Cody opened his eyes to show a steel blue glow, inhaled deeply, and exhaled with a loud roar. His teeth shaped into fangs and his sideburns grew greatly. "Alright, I trust you," Eli said scaredly. Cody's face then turned back to normal with his happy smirk.