Season 1, Chapter 8 - Mayhem

"How long am I going to be like this?" Theo asked as he felt useless sitting in his hospital bed. "Well son, it's going to be a good while until you're able to recover your fracture. You'll be like this for a couple more weeks," The doctor stated. Eli then walked inside the room, "How you doing?" He asked as he sat in one of the nearby chairs. "Horrible. I missed the first game of the year and I didn't get to make captain," Theo whined as he rolled over in his bed like a little kid. "Don't worry. The game was cancelled yesterday because of the recent wild animals showing up. And since the placement game was ruined by it, Coach is rescheduling it this friday coming up and the first official game will be on saturday," Eli said.

"Yay, they only pushed it back a week. I need them to push it back until next month!" Theo said sadly. "For real? Let me look at the x-rays," Eli said as he walked over to the pictures and glared at them. Valerie walked in to find Eli and froze for a couple seconds, "What's happening?" She said with a fake smile and closed the door. "Nothing much. It looks like I'm going to be here for a lot longer than I thought," Theo moped with major depression. "I'm sorry to say this but it looks like it might be longer than that," Eli said as he carried a picture over to them. "What's wrong with it?" Theo asked as he looked at the picture. Valerie squinted her eyes but couldn't see the problem.

"What?" She questioned trying to figure it out. "This right here. You might actually have to have surgery. A piece of the metal from your car is stuck inside your leg. That's why you're probably in a lot more pain than you think," Eli stated as he looked at the quadricep portion of the x-ray on his leg. "That can't be possible," Theo said softly. "I'm going to get the doctor," Valerie said as she quickly bursted out of the door.

*Once the doctor was called. He quickly felt pressured as there were three teenagers yelling at him for lying to Theo about his condition. Then he started to plead that it was his mother's wishes to keep it secret because she had a feeling that Theo would overreact. Sadly, once everything was over. The doctor stated that Theo will probably be in the hospital for the rest of the year after the surgery*

"What the hell am I going to do? I could lose my leg if this happens," Theo said bluntly as he looked at his leg in disgust. "There's nothing you can do. You will have to go through this surgery and hope for the best," Theo's mom stated as she walked in. "You told him to lie to me?" Theo asked. Jenny looked at Valerie and Eli, "Please leave us for now," She sighed. They both nodded and exited the room. "That is such a buzzkill," Eli sighed as he sat down. She was slightly nervous as she sat next to him, "Yeah... Did you ever figure what happened to you last week?" Valerie asked. Eli then looked at her and started to gently hear a heartbeat but it was interrupted by others talking in the room. "It's nothing important. Just some anger issues from before. I think I might finally overcome them this time," He said and stood up. "Ok, Where you going?" She asked. The faint sound of the heartbeat starting to beat faster, "Just out with some friends," He smiled and walked out the double doors.

"You went to the house?!" The Alpha asked angrily as he launched Elijah back. "We're sorry Nick! We were trying to receive the ring without you getting your hands dirty!" Kelsee cried out. Nick walked close to her and leaned into her face, "You only made things worse. You talked to her didn't you?" He said angrily as he grabbed her by the collar and threw her against the wall. "Yeah we did," Elijah sighed as he picked himself up and brushed off the rubble on his shirt. "What did she have to say?" Nick asked as he walked over to their table. "She said that the ring was in safe hands and if we were to hurt Eli, then she would come for you," Kelsee said as she picked herself up and stood next to Elijah. "Hmm... Eli probably doesn't even know about Karen yet. Maybe we shouldn't go for the ring through the kid. We gotta take appetizers before we go for the meal," Nick said with an evil smile as he walked over to the next room. "And what does that mean?" Kelsee asked. Nick turned around quickly, "It means that you leave it to me. Now, get your asses to the Iron Delt," He said angrily as his eyes glowed bright red.