Season 1, Chapter 12 - Cold Hunt

"Why the hell would there be blood out here? Do you think something happened to them?" Eli asked as he tried to pick up on the scent but seemed to disappear as it exited the area. "They were captured. It's what happens to us wolves. Hunter come after us," Josh said as he placed his hand on the dry blood and felt the floor. "It's only been a day since it happened. Also, isn't wasn't just one. There was another. That's why there's another scnet if you concentrate hard enough," Josh said as he followed the smeared blood marks leading towards the outskirts of the woods. "Who do you think took them?" Eli asked as he stood up and walked towards him.

"This is a great example on why you need a pack to survive. When something like this happens and you believe that all you need is yourself. You'll die as easy as them," Josh said as he turned around a walked towards his house. "Aren't you going to help find them?" Eli asked. "Why should I? They tried to kill us before. I wouldn't risk my life for them," Josh stated and walked far into the woods."You might think like that but I'm going to find them. Without you," Eli stated as he sniffed the pen and then the ground to find himself feeling more custom to the scent. Once he was done analyzing the scent, he walked into town towards the streets. "I'm going to need some help," Eli said to himself as he looked down to his phone.

*An Hour Passes*

"Where are they?" Eli questioned as he looked around the field. "What do you want?" Aaron asked. "Yeah, calling an emergency team meeting... but you only invited us?" Kaysee asked as he looked around to find no other players. "I need your help. Two of my friends have been kidnapped and I can't call the cops," Eli stated. "Are you kidding? I'm out," Aaron said as he turned around and began to walk away. "Please. I need people who are fast. You guys are the best players on the team. I'll even give one of you guys the captain spot," Eli said. Kaysee looked at Eli and smiled. "Don't worry. I'll help you out," He said and gave Eli a fist bump. Aaron turned around and walked back, "I want that captain spot," Aaron smiled. "It's yours if you help me," Eli continued. "Fine. How do we get started anyway? It's broad daylight," Aaron said. "Well do you know when the kidnapping went down?" Kaysee questioned. "It's only been a day. But the kidnappers are smart because when I was tracking their footsteps. They suddenly disappeared as soon as it hit the road," Eli said as he remembered the dry, smeared blood marks in the woods. "Well let's go back to the place where it happens. They always leave something," Aaron smile.

Once they arrived at the scene. Aaron and Kaysee glanced at the blood marks. "Dude they might be dead. Look at all this dry blood," Aaron stated as he looked at the stains. "Don't worry. They're just fine. It should've healed by now," Eli said as he looked at Kaysee. "Do you guys have any ideas?" Eli asked. "What do you mean healed? These guys should've died. It looks like they were cut somewhere." Aaron said. "You're lucky we like stuff like this. And you're right Aaron. They always leave something," Kaysee said as he squatted down and picked up a dented bullet shell. "It has a marking too. Turned it around," Aaron said as he pointed to a weird looking marking. Kaysee turned it over to show a marking that looked like an arrow but there were two lines separating it which created three pieces to the logo.

"That's the first step. We can probably find them tomorrow if we look hard enough," Eli smiled. "No we won't. We don't have a plan yet. If we were to suddenly find these guys. They could easily catch us and we would be the next victims in their little plan," Aaron pointed out and scoffed. "Don't worry. That's where I come in. I'll protect you guys for doing this for me," Eli stated as he tapped his chest above his heart with a closed fist. "Let's get back to the car and look for this symbol online. This could have a tie to them somehow," Kaysee suggested as they walked towards the car.