Come, Sister!

Kira was lying on her bed, her eyes closed. She was only wearing leather pants, boots, a shirt and her sheath. There was some kind of clourful cloths tied around her waist. She looked just like a pirate (except of the blue skin).
She liked those clothes, but she didn't know why. They felt like... home.

Suddenly the wooden door got slammed open. "Ah, 'ello," the pirate said. It was the one she'd seen down in the darkest cell. Why was he here?
She drew her sword, responding, "Who are you and how did you get out of your cell?"

***

"Who are you and how did you get out of your cell?"
She didn't remember him. At all.
And that hurt.
It hurt seeing her in those clothes with that look in her eyes and knowing she didn't know him.

Jack stared into these eyes.
These endlessly blue eyes. Even with the blue skin he just saw her in these eyes. His Kira.
"She's not ours," the voice said.
"Shut that ol' dishonest mouth o' yours," he thought back.

"Kira, daughter of the Sea," he addressed her, "I would suggest you come with us if you'd appreciate some freedom."

She'd now come close enough to press the tip of her sword against his chest.

He glanced down at it, "Could you maybe remove that? I'm tryna help, honestly. And I'm dishonest normally, so while I'm honest, could ya put that away?"

"Go on, trust him," Calypso's voice came so unexpectedly that it nearly made Kira loose her grip around the sword.

"Calypso?"
Calypso's gigantic face was looking into the door at the scene of Kira threatening Jack.
Calypso rolled her eyes and finally Kira lowered the blade.

"Who is he?", she asked.
"You'll find out soon," Calypso replied.
"Hopefully, probably," Jack added, now swimming out of the room.

"How can you even talk and move without dying down here?", Kira asked in confusion.
"Ya can use magic to keep me alive, ya can use magic to give me enough air to do other stuff, too, aye?", he explained quickly.
"Yeah, but wh-" she froze as saw it.

There, right in front of her.
All of the pirates that had been imprisoned were now free, floating in the water behind her sister.

"What?", she mumbled in disbelief.
"Come, Sister," Calypso told her, "Soon the curtains will lift and reveal the truth to you. It's complicated."

***

"Hold 'er steady, will ya?!", Jack shouted over the howling wind and the rain that was whipping him in the face.
"Aye," was the pirate's answer and he took the rudder so Jack could go and help the rest of the crew.

Again, Kira was on a ship, in a storm made by her mother.
And once again, she tried to deescalate the situation by trying to tame the wind and the water.
But of course she didn't know it was her second time doing it.

"Ya can't do it, eh?", Jack's voice was certain and confident.
"Shut up, pirate. I'm trying to work," she snapped.
"It won't wor-" but then everything went still. There was no rain, no howling wind, no storm at all. The sea was calm and there was a slight west wind.
Kira turned around to Jack, smiling triumphantly at him.

"Ya just fought against yer own mother, feisty girl," he stated.

"And I won," she grinned. But of course she knew she couldn't have won without Calypso's help.

"Ya still owe me a duel," he mentioned casually, drawing his saber.
"Oh really?", she said, looking at him very unimpressed.
"Aye, ya threatened me, mate, don't ya think there'll be no consequences," he narrowed his eyes.

She chuckled, "Alright, you asked for it!"

It took her less than a second to draw her sword and make her first attack. He blocked it, but it wasn't that easy. Another attack, and another one.
Blocked.
Then, he stepped forwards, his blade cutting through the air.

"You know, it's way harder to fight underwater," Kira informed him while she blocked attack after attack with ease.
"Oh, I'm just getting started, darling."

Meanwhile the crew of captains had built a big crowd that was watching them.
He didn't even hold back as he walked around Kira, crossing blades with her.
She was muscular, but also athletic, so she simply jumped onto a box next to him, did a backflip off of it, landed behind him and used the moment he was turning around to hit the weapon out of his hand.

"Showoff," he commented.
"Oh, shut your face, you're off guard," and her sword swirled through the air, stopping just before it would have actually killed him.

"You didn't rust," he smirked, but his smile faded as he saw how she frowned, not understanding his little reference.
Kira noticed the amount of excitedly watching pirates just now.

"What?", she scoffed, "Never saw a woman fighting?"

Slowly, the crowd disappeared, going back to work. Only Elizabeth stood, behind the sails, watching Jack and Kira from the corner of her eye.

"Shouldn't you be going back to work as well, Sparrow?", Kira teased.
He laughed, picking up has saber and putting it back into its sheath.
"We stole this ship, bein' 'bout 10 people. But this ship can be easily crewed by 6 men. And with yer sister's help even easier."
He looked at her, "Savvy?"

She tilted her head, sheathing her sword. There really was something about him...

"However," she said aloud, "We've got work to do, aye?"
Aye That sounded right. She didn't know why.

"Well technically the only things we've gotta do are 1: bringing back Mrs. Swann to Port Royal. 2: getting all the other lads to commandeer their own pretty ship to find their own pretty crew. 3: find ourselves our own pretty crew and 4: Well, doing all that without getting killed by yer mum," he smiled.

Then, he grabbed a bottle from one of the wooden boxes that were standing around and offered her a sip, "Rum?"
She took the bottle and drank.
And she tasted the alcohol on her lips and she felt like there was a memory. It was so close, but she couldn't quite reach it. Just... almost.
She took another gulp, then she gave it back to him, "Here."

She wanted to go, but he caught her waist in the last second, "Wait!"
She turned around in surprise, feeling his breath on her cheek as she did so.
He looked into her eyes like he did, every time he looked at her. Those ocean eyes.
"Why is your skin back to normal?", he asked out of sudden.

"That's not what you wanted to say. That's not what you wanted to do," she whispered and in that very moment she felt as if she'd known Jack for a long, long time.

"Ah, was it not?", he said, still holding her waist.

"No, you wanted to kiss me, Captain," she said, which surprised him visibly.
But a smile grew on his face as she leant in.

Elizabeth couldn't help but smirk.