She's a Pirate?

Being the Goddess of lightning and Thunder had its advantages, indeed.
For example, it didn't take Kira long to find out that Jack had gotten into trouble - AGAIN.

This time with the king of England himself!

"Halt!", the guard said, blocking her way with his weapon, "You don't have the permission to enter."

Kira sighed, "Really? Can't you see? I'm a Pirate! I don't care about permissions." And before the guard could gasp or call for help, the heel of Kira's boot had already hit his stomach.
Kira's elbow crushed into the man's face and he fell onto the ground subconsciously.

She fixed her dress. Oh, how she hated that dress! It was of a light blue colour and included a tight corset which she abominated from the bottom of her heart.
Her hair was tuck up under a silken kind of hat and she'd neatly hidden her usual clothing, saber and pistol underneath the dress.

She took a deep breath and pushed the huge doors open, walking in confidently.

Immediately two guards had their weapons pointed at her. "HALT!"
She stayed absolutely calm, looking around in the gigantic room: a long table full of food in the middle, big windows, golden chairs and a huge chandelier.
Her eyes had immediately found Jack, the British king and the one legged privateer. Jack was standing on the opposite side of the table. How did he get rid of his chains? Kira didn't have the time to think about it.

"Who is this intruder?", the king spat out.
Jack's eyes were locked on her in amazement, but she gave him a look that said, Play along!

"I am, my majesty," she said with a fake French accent, annoyedly pushing away the guard's guns as if they weren't deadly weapons, "Madame Toutou. Here to help with this filthy pirate's case."
She saw how Jack gave her a small smile, but, no matter how much she wanted to, she couldn't smile back. Not now. Not here.

Instead she confidently stepped up next to the privateer and the king, simply ignoring the guards.

The king seemed to believe her (Not the brightest lad around) and he waved away the guards.

"Now, Mme Toutou, I don't think we need your help on this case, thank you," the privateer sneered.

"Indeed. A woman, helping with a pirate's case!", the fat king said as if it was the most hilarious idea he'd ever heard.

Kira wanted to snap back, but Jack did that for her.
He groaned, "Am I here to watch you chatting or are you gonna tell me, Hector, what happened to my beloved pearl!?"

Kira's head shot up. This conversation just got a lot more interesting!
Hector? Hector Barbossa?

"I lost the Pearl as I lost my leg," he answered.
Kira couldn't believe her own ears.
The pearl - her beloved pearl! Their Pearl! She could hardly stop herself from breaking character.

"Lost the Pearl?!", Jack repeated furiously.

"Aye, I defended her mightly enough but she was sunk nevertheless."

Jack jumped onto the table, reaching out for Barbossa in anger, but two guards grabbed him and pulled him away.

"If that ship be sunk properly, you should be sunk with it," Jack hissed angrily. Kira agreed with him.

"Captain Barbossa, each second we chat the Spanish outdistance us!", the king threw in.

"Of course Sire, I beg your pardon," Barbossa bowed.

"You, Sir, are stupid!", Kira suddenly spilled, her eyes piercing down Barbossa, her voice dripping with hatred.

"I understand everything here," said Jack who was still being hold by two guards, "Except that wig!"
And his elbows hit the guard's  stomachs.

That was Kira's sign! She turned around and punched Barbossa in the face, hissing, "That was for the Pearl!"
Quickly she slipped out of his reach.

Then, she heard a gunshot behind her: Jack had made the guards shoot one of the wires that held the chandelier and now he was standing on the table.

Kira followed him as he ran to the end of the table and to the chair which he used to break in the window.

"She's a Pirate?", the king gasped.

Kira rolled her eyes, but she smirked.
She saw the napkin on the floor, saw how Jack took the two ropes that were handling the curtains and she understood his plan at once.

One of the guards ran towards him and slipped on the napkin. As he fell out of the window, Jack pushed one of the ropes into his hand and quickly yelled, "Come!"

He grabbed her tightly around the waist while she clung on to him as they got pulled up and then they jumped onto the chandelier.

"I knew something like that would happen!", Barbossa grumbled angrily.

With the chandelier's help they swayed over to a balcony.
In the last moment Jack grabbed a creme puff that was stuck onto the chandelier and bit into it.

"Really?", Kira smirked.
"What?", Jack muffled with a full mouth.
Then he grabbed her hand and they ran down the staircase.

As they passed a guard, Jack flicked off the man's hat, making Kira smile again.

In the moment of confusion as the guard called for help Jack and Kira hid under a table and the guard ran past them without even noticing.

Finally they had a short moment to catch their breath.

"Hello, Kira," Jack smirked flirty.
"Hello, Jack," She said, ripping her dress and corset open, making his eyes widen.
"Stop staring!", she ranted playfully as she trew away dress and hat, ruffled her black hair underneath the headscarf and fixed her shirt, leather pants and boots.

He was startled for a moment.

"Hey! C'mon!", she hissed and he snapped back into reality.
They had to get going!
Quickly they made their way to the next window.

As the guard arrived at the window and looked out they didn't see them as they were hiding behind a festoon made of colourful, thick fabric.
But it wasn't easy to hold on to it, cowered together and suddenly the rope Jack was holding on to ripped and he was lucky he didn't fall down.
They heard a whistle as the guard noticed Jack.

"What now?", Kira asked.

But Jack didn't have time to respond as one of the guards had shouted "There! She's a pirate, too!" and had cut off the festoon.

They swayed through the air above the street and landed on a black coach.

Kira nearly tripped and fell off it, but Jack's strong arms caught her in the last second, steadying her.
"Thanks."
"Don't mention it."

Kira and Jack jumped from one carriage to the next until they reached a coach that was transporting coals.
Jack casually sat down next to the coachman and took the reins from his hands.

The king's guards started shooting at them and the carriage and the coachman jumped down, scared for his life and Kira took his place.
Suddenly one of the king's men shot the small lantern on the coach, setting the entire load of coals on fire.

The kept going, losing burning coals on their way. They set the street on fire and it stopped some of the king's men's horses.

Kira felt his arm around her waist once more and then she was pulled up.

The guards that were left passed them and left them clinging on to a pup's wooden sign.

They jumped down onto the street, but before they could relax they heard a voice behind them.

"Filthy pirates!"

Kira heard the click of a gun, then - a shot.

[A/N] This is nearly the end already.
I hope you enjoyed the book and will enjoy the next (and last) chapter as well.

Maybe leave a comment on what you think about the story and how you think it's gonna end and maybe vote, too?
It would mean a lot to me!

Lots of love -Lolly