A Plan. Now.

"Will!", Elizabeth flew into his arms.
"Hello," Will smiled, hugging her tightly.

As they separated, Will turned around to Kira and Jack.
"Jack. What a surprise that, of all people, you got into trouble," he commented.
"Well, you know me. I prefer the quiet, normal lifestyle," Jack answered sarcastically.

"And who are you, miss?", Will said to Kira, who was standing next to Jack.
"My name is Kira. You must be Will Turner," she answered. They didn't shake hands.
"Captain Turner, actually," he said warmly.
She raised a brow, "The new Davy Jones, huh? A true pleasure, especially considering that we're not dead."
Kira offered him a smile.
"The pleasure is all mine," Will smiled back.

Jack watched her and Will, deciding he had to do something about the situation.
"Enough chatting," he cut in, walking towards Will with his usual, drunk swagger.

Will immediately noticed the jealousy and smiled a little as he said, "Jack, Jack, Jack... Got yourself in trouble with the daughter of the sea herself, aye? Now, what do you want?"

Jack explained, "Well, Kira here saved (with her sister's help) yer lovely wife (And me, too) from getting tortured to death, which is, after all, a nice thing to do, aye? So I think we all owe 'er a favour, ain't I right?"

"How comes Elizabeth even was in such a situation?", Will's voice was nearly threatening Jack.

"It's got nothing to do with me, mate! She's a Pirate Lord, like I am. The ones who banned Calypso. Officially she is at least, because in fact she had nothing to do with the ceremony itself."

Will eyed Jack suspiciously, then he looked at Kira.
Kira's eyes, the way she stood there in her leather clothes and linen shirt, the way her messy hair was falling into her shoulders, the way she simply was there like she'd always been, like a ship was her home. And the way her eyes were glittering.
Those ocean eyes, fixing him and looking at him as if she could see right through him, right at his heart and soul, at all of his flaws and plans and thoughts.

It was like she'd hypnotized Will with her beauty...

"Ow!"
Kira and Elizabeth had slapped him at the same time, leaving both of his cheeks hurting.

"What was that for?"
"Don't pretend you don't know!", they say together.

"Now, if we could get on with business, aye?", Jack cut in, but he was wearing a smile.
"Right," Will mumbled, "What's your plan?"

"Well,..." Kira started.
She glanced over at Jack, hoping for a plan he'd come up with.
He hadn't come up with one.
He gave her a troubled look and whispered, "We don't 'ave a plan."

Kira sighed, turning back around to Elizabeth and Will, "Alright. We don't have a plan. But here's the situation: Nymphadora is trying to kill Jack. It seems she doesn't care about the other pirate Lords a lot anymore, so Elizabeth might be save, but we can't be sure. However, she's trying to kill Jack and get me back to her. OUR advantage is that we have Calypso on our side and without Calypso she can't rule over the sea, but that doesn't mean that she's powerless. Not at all!", she looked at them with a serious look, "Any ideas?"

Suddenly a man of the crew spoke up. It was Bootstrap Bill Turner.
"I say we give 'er Jack and Kira goes down to 'er. Why shouldn't she?"

"We can't do that," Elizabeth and Will protested.

"Aye, we can't," Jack agreed quickly.

"So, what do we do?", Kira said, "We can't run away from her forever."
They stood in silence, thinking their situation through.

"What if we let her kill Jack and I just don't bring him to the land of the death so he won't die?", Will suggested.
"Then, me mate, you'll become the next fishface," Jack said.

"I won't let her kill Jack," Kira said certainly. Jack eyed her up and down.
"Kira," he said, "It's not like I'm tryna get meself killed, but... I'm definitely not tryna get you killed cuz of me."
Their eyes locked.

Will chuckled as he saw the two lovebirds in front of him. He bowed down to Elizabeth, whispering, "Have they always been like this?"
"As long as I know them, yes," she answered.

"Jack," Will said loudly to get their attention, "We need to focus on the situation."
Jack gave him a look that said "I was focusing on the situation, mate" but he just said, "Aye, what about rum?"

"Aye," Kira nodded, "No rum, no plan!"

***

Jack was standing on the main deck, holding on to the railing.

He felt how something brushed against his shoulder and saw someone in the corner of his eye. He didn't have to turn around to know it was Kira.
For a few seconds they stood in silence with their rum bottles.

"So. We fight 'er," She stated.
"Aye, we got to," he nodded.
"Fightin' me own mum, just to get some freedom," Kira sighed.
"Don't underestimate freedom, darlin'," Jack adviced, turning to look at her.

She looked at him and she fought with herself. "Don't. You swore yourself you won't. Never. Not anymore," she thought, fighting the urge to kiss him.

She shook her head and tried to focus.
"So?", she said, "How do we do it? We can't just kill her, she's the goddess of the sea, it's impossible."
"Kira," he replied confidently, "Nothing's impossible. We just need enough rum!"
"Improvising? That's your plan?", she laughed.
"I remember the times ya used to improvise with me, no matter what," he whispered.
"This is different, Jack," she responded, but she knew what he meant.

The good old days... She'd been by his side, fighting, no matter what. She'd agreed to the craziest plans and ideas.
And, thinking about it, she knew she still would. She hadn't changed, had she?