Damned

She leant in and the moment her lips crushed into his, she remembered...

"Why am I like this?"
"Like what?", he asked, just to hear her voice for a little longer.
"Like this. A pirate, lying in your arms like it's no sin. Why?"
"Cuz... you're human and I'm hot," he said.
She chuckled, "You always got an answer to everything, don't you, liar?"
"I say the truth quite often!", he fought back.
"Are you proud now?", she snapped, looking up to him. He was unable to respond, losing himself in her deep, blue eyes. Deep like the sea itself.
And both of them leant in. He tasted the rum on her lips and the salt of the sea that he could always taste when she kissed him. She pulled herself up next to him, grabbing his neck as he put her hands on her waist. "Jack, you Casanova," Kira mumbled against his lips. "Aye," he grinned, pulling her closer. He enjoyed the sensational feeling she left in his stomach as they kissed.
Kira's hands clung on to his shirt and he felt her necklaces dangling against his chest.
She pulled away, looking him right in the eyes.
"Why, Jack?", she asked and there was a begging look in her eyes. He didn't know why.
"If I say the same thing I said one minute ago, do I get to kiss you a second time?", he asked. She just sighed, got up and walked away.

She pulled away.
"I... Yo-", Kira's voice failed. Everything hit her. Every single memory:
Persuading her mother, making the deal, meeting Jack, falling in love...
Her knees got weak as her head started spinning.

"Jack...", and then she collapsed into his arms.
"Oh dear," he commented, deftly catching her.

***

"Jack?", Calypso called, her voice mighty and rough.

He nodded at her. They had brought all of the pirates to a fitting place to steal a ship and find a crew and now they were searching for the Pearl.

"How's Kira?"
"Still knocked out. I must be a lot of a memory."
She rolled her eyes, saying, "I shouldn't be doing this. I'm currently hiding and protecting your ship and I'm helping you escape, but that's not because of you! It's because of Kira."

"Oh, don't tell me you didn't miss me," he smirked.
"No, I did not, Jack."

"Rude!", Kira's voice made both of them spin around.
Both, Kira and Elisabeth who was still waiting to be brought to Port Royal, came out of the captain's cabin.

"Kira! You're up."
"Yes, and I remember now," she said, looking up at Jack, "I'd blush, but I avoid doing that, so let's skip to business. I'd suggest we run away?"

"Aye. That's what we're doing, Love. But I'd like to find me crew and me ship," Jack told them.

"Well and I was promised to be brought back home, remember?", Elizabeth noted.

"Everyone hold on for a sec," Kira walked up to Jack, her expression serious.
"First of all, I need to tell you something," she locked eyes with him, then she continued,
"I think we're cursed, Jack."

"Aye, I figured. So what?", Jack didn't seem very impressed.

"Y-you figured? What do you mean, YOU FIGURED?"
"Kira, lassie, I'm a pirate. I know 'bout curses 'n' stuff. The Sea's daughter kissing me? I knew you'd be trouble from the first day on," he explained.

"I hate you," she hissed.
"No, you really don't. Now, Calypso, I sugges-"
"Jack, WHY THE HELL didn't you tell me you knew?!", Kira interrupted.