3

After the party Victor and I climbed back in his car. Despite the seriousness of the night and all of it's happenings, I had a little much to drink. I didn't plan on it, I just did. Vic stopped after one, I lost count somewhere in the double digits. To say the least, I needed it. I was kidnapped and stabbed by my best friend, now I am going back to his apartment to live with him for god knows how long. 

He pulled into his parking lot and parked the car in the back of the lot. I swung open my door and began trying to navigate the heels to the concrete. It wasn't easy but I was determined to make it to his apartment by myself. "Here, just wait, let me help you." He said, trying to unbuckle and get out of the car. "No, I got this." I said, dragging myself out and holding myself up with the car door. "Kate, let me help you." He said, rounding the hood of the car. I made a face and in a mocking tone (from the spongebob meme) said "kAtE, lEt Me HeLp YoU." He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm to steady me. I jerked it back to my self and slammed his car door, which sent me falling to the ground. I landed with a thud and he reached down to pick me up. 

"STOP I GOT IT." I yelled, trying to help myself up. After I finally stood, I vomitted, everywhere. On the ground, on my dress, on Zsasz's shoes. Everywhere. I heard him mock gag and grabbed my had and pull me to his front door. "Don't touch anything." He said when we walked inside. It was just as dark and simple and quiet as I remember. He handed me a towel and told me to undress and he would go get me some new clothes and put them in the bathroom, but to wrap myself in a towel and go to the bathroom to shower. I did what he said and made my way to the bathroom while he was in his room. 

After I showered I felt better. A lot better. So much better that I didn't want to leave the bathroom to see him after I threw up on his shoes. I looked down at the pile of black clothes. They were some of the same clothes I remember leaving here for emergencies, he kept them. I changed and wrapped my hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom. He was laying in bed, shirtless, with black pajama pants on, reading. "Christ Vic, warn me next time." I said, turned my head trying not to look at him. He knew I was a sucker for his abs. But this wasn't going to make me forget that he literally kidnapped and stabbed me and is basically holding me here until Falcone needs me again. "You never complained before." He smirked. I blushed a bit and cleared my throat. "Yeah well you never stabbed me before." I scoffed under my breath. "Yeah.." He trailed off. 

"So I am assuming I'm taking the couch, do you have a spare blanket?" I asked rolling my eyes to him. "I thought you'd sleep in here?" He asked, puzzled. I shook my head, "Vic I don't think it's a good idea." I said. He rolled his eyes, "I have a king size bed, you won't even know I'm here. Plus the couch is more for looks, very uncomfortable." I nodded and looked at the bed. He was almost on one ledge, I crawled into bed, wincing at my leg's new growing pain. He looked at me and then my leg. "Kate, I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him in bed. I quickly fell asleep after I turned my lamp off and listened to him turn pages.