11

I woke up to the apartment door slamming open. I jumped to my feet and scrambled for a gun. Zsasz knocked the bedroom door open and I could see the anger in his eyes. I put the gun down and sat back on the edge of the bed. He was going to yell. I hated when he yelled but that's what he did when he was mad at me, he was a yeller.

"Why?" He asked, throwing his bag down at the end of the bed. "Why do you have this 'be a badass' trait still in you. You got beat up in an alley and think you can take Gotham head on now??" He furious and I couldn't blame him. "What did you even do?" He yelled, throwing his hands in the air. "There were two guys about to break in last night, I killed them and came straight back to Gotham to tell Falcone I was in. For him not to underestimate me again." Zsasz nodded and let out a long and angered breath. "You're so difficult." He grunted. I stood up and walked over to him. "Vic, I am back. I'm staying in Gotham, I have to. I am thinking about selling the house and moving my things to another apartment here."

He took a long pause and I got closer to him. He was rigid and emotionless. "Vic," I cooed, wrapping my arms around him. He turned his head, not to look at me. "Mr. Zsasz, please give me another chance." I saw his jaw tighten and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, releasing in a frustrated sigh. "Kate not now." I smiled and crooked my head down to kiss at his neck line. He let out a small whine, mostly of frustration. He turned his head to look down at me and I pushed myself on my tip toes to kiss him. He rolled his eyes when he pulled away but a small smile danced on his lips. "Forgive me?" I asked with a small smile. He nodded and I laughed a bit.