15

Oswald had given me a list of people he wanted out and I would get to that tomorrow, none of them were too high of a profile. I was sitting in Oswald's club going over my procedure and having a general conversation. He seemed interested in my kill number and me as a person. We talked and laughed and had a few drinks in. 

"Oh Kate, you're delightful." Oswald laughed. I laughed in return. "So what's the deal with you and Victor Zsasz?" He asked. I shrugged, "Right now, I have no idea.." I said, I was bitter. He had those damn Zazzettes around for "work" but who really knew. My thoughts ran ragged from the alcohol and I looked at Oswald. He was cute and powerful. Maybe that's what I needed to stab back at Vic. I leaned across the table. "hey Oswald, wanna walk me home?" I cooed a bit. He looked eager and nodded. As we walked through the downtown area, people stared. I usually shot them a glare and they moved on. We talked the way home and as we got to my apartment building, I noticed a dark figure come out in front of us. "what's this?" Victor scoffed. Oswald took a step back, everyone was scared of Zsasz, no matter how powerful I guess. 

"Oswald here was just walking me home." I said, as Oswald nodded. "Hmm, inside, now." Vic growled. I tossed my head to the side. "Hm, no thanks. Last I checked you weren't my boss and didn't want to be my boyfriend either so I think I will stay out here a while." Vic shot me a glance and Oswald dismissed himself, having to attend "business". I stared back at Victor. "So you didn't want a badass hitwoman but her talking to other people is unacceptable too huh?" I asked, pissed. "Kate, inside, now." he said again through clenched teeth. I crossed my arms and leaned against the building, not going anywhere. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards him and throwing me over his shoulder. I fought him the whole way to my apartment. 

When we got inside he slammed the door and the screaming match continued. He was so hot when he was mad but I was more pissed than anything right now, "look either you want me, thw whole me both new and old, or you don't get me at all," I started unbuttoning my shirt. He fumbled over his sentence for a second but them started lecturing again. I did the same thing with my pants and wondered into my bedroom, still listening. I grabbed a change of clothes and passed back through the doorway. He followed me, still yelling as I slipped into the shower. Finally I peaked back out from behind the shower curtain. "I'm done listening for the night, so either leave or join me." I said. His eyes grew wide and I disappeared back into the shower. I put shampoo in my hair and squeezed my eyes shut, soon I felt cold hands on my sides and I gasped. 

"I want you." he growled, slamming the shower door shut.