...chapter one...

It was darker than the void itself. No one on the streets, well, except me of course! Howdy, Im (Y/N), and this is how I met my bombtastic soulmate!

Walking down the streets of Japan is a little girl. No one else is around, which is probably for the better as the sight to unfold was not as pleasing to some.

The little girl was walking around with the head of a woman, holding the permanent face of pure terror. Smiling to herself, she ponders a thought outloud. "I wonder where we'll sleep tonight, mommy!" Obviously, if not previously noted before the girl wasn't quite right. Not all her marbles where in their correct place.

Elsewhere...
Toshiniori wanders around the streets of Japan. Wondering what he should eat for dinner that night. Suddenly a young child's laughter breaks his thoughts. He looks around, and in front of him about twenty feet away, is a young child. He presumed the child to be holding a doll from afar, due to the distance between them.

As Toshi advanced towards the yound child, he realized what the child was holding was no doll. In fact, it seemed to be the head of a woman. Freaked out, and wishing to help he calls put for the child. "HEY! WAIT UP!"  The child looks back at Toshi, and perks up at the sight of him. Smiling with glee, she runs towards him with excitment.

"Young one, who's head are you holding?" Toshi asks in a worried and hushed tone. "Well Mr. I'm holding my mom's head. Wanna play with me and her?" Toshi gives the child a startled look, and quickly brushes it off. "Young child, whats your name?" And age?" Toshi knew that the chimd was young. She was missing a few teeth, and her heighth was about as tall as his skinny forearm. "Mr. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and im six years old!"

Toshiniori looks at the child with utter sympathy. Deciding to ask the child about her mother, the only response he recieves is "she wasn't playing too nicely..." Deciding that was all the information he required, he called his friend at the police station about the situation. They tell him he can either adopt the child, or send her to an orphanage. After answering a few questions, he chooses against the orphanage idea, and takes her home. Disposing of the head in an honorable way, in the process.

End of chapter 1....

Hello everyone, hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I tried really hard on it.

Yes, it seems to be rush as it is. Only 438 and words. I'll  try to make the chapters longer, if not prossible ill just make more and more chapters.