...chapter fifteen...

After the incident at the USJ, we got two days off. Katsuki decided to meet up at the new boba cafè. I agreed, and invite kirishima and Izuku, while he invited Sero and Kaminari. I never really talked to Kaminari, but I heard he's a total duntz from Katsuki.

I decide to wear a Black sleeved crop, with a Missio Native skull. I wear short shorts, with black high-top converse. I put on a choker, and curl my hair. (I dont have to curl mine. But that doesn't mean it looks good.) I then apply mascara and brush my teeth, while flossing. I apply lip balm, because lip gloss is for wimps. I put on my black jack skellington beanie, and grab my matching wallet and head out the door.

A few minutes walking and I'm there. I spot Katsuki, Kaminari, Izuku, and Kirishima. I walk over to them, and sit next to Kasuki. He looks at me and drools a little. Izuku looks at me and smirks. Kaminari's jaw is about to fall off, and Kirishima is catching flies. I guess Chik punk was worth it.

A waitress, whom I recognize at Mina, heads over to us and flaunts herself at the boys. She notices Katsuki isnt paying attention, and gets slightly annoyed. Man, the girls of 1-A are really getting on my nerves. The only girls I really get along with are Asui, Jiro, and Momo. Hagakure is too much, here Mina is flaunting herself, and Ochako hates me. What am I going to do?

Katsuki finally looks up and notices her flaunting herself at him. Kirishima looks like hes about to he sick, and of course Kaminari is drooling.

"Are you going to take our order, or are you going to make yourself look like a foolish whore."

Midoriya looks like he just does not want to be here, and the rest of us are giggling. Mina scrunched up her nose, and asks for our order.

I order a blue raspberry mango slushie, and the boys order what they want.

Once it arrives, katsuki takes mine and drinks a bit of it. I gave him a glare and he glares back, and I burst into a fit of giggles.

Midoriya starts talking about a game he's been playing, and we all make comments on the game.

"So, Y/n I was wondering maybe you wanted to go out sometime. Y'know, grab a slushie. Play some games. What do ya say?"

Before I could even reply, Katsuki slams his fist down in the table.

"She will not be going any where either you, bastard! She's mine! Dont touch her, or I'll kill you!"

I look at kaminari and smile awkwardly at his mortified expression. He looks like the soul just left his body. It was funny.

Midoriya suggested we left, and headed towards the mall. Everyone agreed, even Katsuki.

When we arrive at the mall, I grab Katsukis hand and immediately head to Spencer's (HA! THOUGHT I WAS GUNNA SAY HOT TOPIC, DIDNT YOU? DIDNT YOU!) I look around, avoid heading to the back. But, Katsuki had other plans. He goes to the back, and comes back with some really lacy, and showy black lingerie. I blush and grab it, face brimming with heat. He turns around, and I grab a deadpoolxspiderman shirt, and a jack Skellington hoodie. Quickly, before he can see, I grab a black chain choker and thigh bracelet. I checkout and grab Katsuki, who had bought an all-might hat. I giggle, and he looks at me confused. I dont say anything, just drag him back to the others.

After everyone is here, we decide to crash at my place with the ok from our parents. I decide to tell my dad to not be in Allmight form, but small might instead. He already knew.

We arrive at my house, and I show the guys my room. They all get comfy in the black beanbags and my royal blue comforter. I raid the kitchen, grabbing all the doritos, mountain dew, water everything I could find. Dad laughs, and snags a few bags of gummies and doritos. I hiss and run to his amusement.

I walk in my room and drop everything.

The boys were in my pantry drawer, I'm so glad the lingerie I bought today wasn't in there yet.

"Boys..."

They all deadpan, I notice Izuku was in the corner rocking back and forth. Poor cinnamon roll, he was probably traumatized. They all drop everything and go silent. I giggle, and ease the tension.

We all start to converse, before Izuku suggests we play a game. Kaminari was quick to say seven minutes in heaven, and we all agree. I grab an empty Fanta bottle, and spin it. It lands on Kirishima.

We head to the closet, and all we do is talk. Hes really cool, after today, we'll probably be close.

After our turn, Kirishima grabs the bottle and goes in with Kaminari, we hear laughter and after their seven minutes they come out.

Kaminari grabs the bottle and heads inside with Izuku. We hear nothing, and they walk out awkwardly, and I immediately knew izuku was too scared to say anything. Kaminari is just gross, so he didnt say anything. Deku spins the bottle and it lands on me. I laugh, and get in the closet with him.

"Y/n a-are you c-comfortable?" He whispers. I nod, knowing it's not dark in my closet.

He sighs. I immediately know something is wrong.

"Izuku, what's wrong?" I cast him a worried glance.

And the water broke.

"Y-y/n, I s-saw something happen while you w-werent in y-your room..."

I look at him confused. What could have possibly happend.

"Kaminari has a set of your undergarments..."

I immediately stand up and tackle him through the closet. I do a full body search, and in his inside jacket pocket is my cutest pair of undergarments.

Katsuki immediately stands up, but I grab his hand and giggle. I put them away, and we continue the game.

I spin the bottle and it lands on Katsuki. He smirks and drags me to the closet.

Next thing I know I'm slammed against the wall of the closet. He looks at me hungarly. My eyes widen, and suddenly my body courses with excitement.

He leans down, and bites my earlobe, he whispers into my ear.

"Will you be mine?~"