...chapter fourteen...

Katsuki leans into me, and I lean towards him. Our lips collide, and neither one of is stop for a second.

That is, until Aizawa cleared his throat. I froze, and katsuki leaned up. Smirking. I giggled, and blushed. He was truly a sweetheart when he wants to be.

Aizawa explained to us that we are going to a place called U.S.J, like universal studies Japan. Of course, like everyone else I was excited.

We head to the bus, with Iida telling us to sit by alphabetical order. We all ignored him, while giggling. I sat next to Katsuki, and soared Jiros life. I slyly grab his hand, and we intertwine our fingers. He smiles, and I feel my face turn hot. He smirks at me, and licks his lips. I turn away, utterly embarrassed. Ochako sits at the very back of the bus, and is silently glaring at me. I can feel it, so I activate my quirk and snap her eyes shut. She squeals, and everyone looks back at her. She was trying to open her eyes yet she couldn't. Everyone was freaking out, and some were giggling. So I deactivated my quirk, and she fluttered her eyes open, and winked at Izuku. I then used air to slap her in the face. Izuku bursts out laughing because he knows I'm the one behind all of this nonsense.

I turn back to katsuki, and kiss him on the cheek. Earning a few "aws" from Momo and Izuku. I giggle.

Soon after. We arrived at the Usj.

Aizawa and thirteen were talking, and all of a sudden a purple and black swirly thing was letting in people. Kirishima raises his hand, and asks is this a part of the simulation. Aizawa tells everybody to stay back, but I just towards the villans, and stop time. I pick up the blue hairs dude and all their minions and threw them back into the portal. I then proceeded to stop the mans quirk.

This was our day at USJ

Jk you guys know what happens.