...chapter 8...

A few days later...

"Beep...beep...beep... "

"Ugh I have to wake up, again?"  Waking up, and completing my morning routine is the hardest part of the mornings.

On another note, I get to see Izuku today! Uwaa!

Walking out the door, saying bye to dad-might first of course.

Walking on the sidewalk, i catch sight of blonde spikey hair. Walking all by himself. Might as well make fun of it, I mean. We only live once right?

Skipping on over to baku-hoe, I stop by his side. He looks over, clearly irritated at my presence. He quickly looks away.

"What the hell do you want, nature- bitch."

"Ouch, it only hurts because I don't only manipulate nature, spicy hedgehog."

Hey, that was pretty good. However, the look on Bomb-boy's face, said otherwise.

Deciding it would be best for my safety, I start to run away while giggling. Using my quirk, I make bakugo slow down.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!"
Hehee, you'll never catch up to do it! Now hes gonna be late for class. This is gonna be good.

Running ahead towards the school, I've very slowly taken notice there are ALOT of people at the front gate. Holding cameras. God bless my anxiety.

"Ma'am would you please take a moment and explain how it's like having All-Might as a teacher?" A female reporter with too much make-up asks.

"Uh, I'll tell you one thing okay?"

"Hai!"

"Okay, here goes nothing. Bitch, you got so much damn makeup on it would make all the Kardashians look natural. Good day miss." Walking through the school gate like a gangster, I hear laughter. I turn around, and I'm shocked with what I see.

There, in his natural habitat, stands the prideful Katsuki. Laughing at the extra who just got flame grilled. He makes his move, and ruins their days further. Scampering like the rats they are, they leave the higher lifeform alone. The way he likes it.

Giggling at the beautiful narration I have accomplished on this day, I run away from him. Though he may have laughed at my roast, he is still VERY CLEARLY pissed off at me for making him late. And making his progress through the crowd even slower. I release my hold on him, and I am suddenly tackled by the blonde.

Uh-oh the position we are in is the most embarrassing of my life. I'm flat on my back, katsuku is in between my legs, face in my crotch, and I literally feel as though I'm gonna die from laughter. Katsuki gets up very quickly, red as a beet, helps me up and in an awkward silence we head to class.

...timeskip, lunch...

I wander into lunch, and grab my tray of spicy curry. Lunch rush sure is a savior. Dad invited me to sit with him, but halfway through katsuki slammed into me and demanded I sit with him. So not really having any other choice, I oblige. Just as we sit down, the intruder alarms ring. Katsuki gets up and runs off, while kirishima grabs me and we run together. What a nice rock boi.

Soon as we get into the hallway, there, above the door, is stop sign Iida, telling everyone the stupid reporters got it. Did I forget to mention we had a class president voting? Izuku gave it to iida. Which was pretty dingy dang cool of him.

Later on, after everything was settled and the school day had ended, Bakugo calls me over to him. He'd been acting really sweet ever since this morning. I wonder why...