...Chapter twelve...

As I'm walking to the office, a thought suddenly rips through my mind. What if Ochako tells Izuku that I threatened her? Even though I clearly didn't, I was the one being threatened.

I arrive at the office, and there standing in all his golden glory is Mr. Aizawa and Dad. Mr. Aizawa looks at me, and nods his head in approval. Clearly he understands the situation, and why I'm leaving his class. I nod back to him, and look away. Feeling the hot shame his gaze still bring on me.

Dad looks at me sympathetically, and nudges my shoulder. Hinting it was time we left. I look at him and my eyes swell up with tears. I feel a soft crunch in my hand, and I remember the letter. I shake my head and sit in dad's passenger seat. He starts the car and we head home.

Katsuki's p.o.v

I watch as Ochako re-enters the classroom after chasing Y/n. She looked smug. The damn butch probably went and started some more shit that didnt need to be started. I groan, and lay my head down. Why did I fuck everything up? This is all fucking Dekus fault! Now I'm gonna have to talk to round face, and see what the hell she said to my Y/n. I'll kick her ass before she lays a hand on her.

Y/n's P.OV

The trepidation is real. I refuse to open this letter right now. I cant deal with the stress. Dad offered to take me out to eat, and I agreed. But that's not for another hour. I guess I'll play on my phone.

*ding*
Incoming message from :Unknown

Unknown- If you're mean to izuku and cause him pain again, I'll make sure that little threat i made earlier become MUCH worse.~

Great, just what I need. Some crazy fucking psychopathic hoe is threatening my safety because of an argument between me and my bestfriend/crush. This is literally none of her business. I'm going to kick her ass!

First, I'm gonna text Yaoyourozu.

Yo, mami.  I have a situation that I need help with. It's with one of your friends.

Yeah? Who is it?is it Ochako? She's really envious of you, ya'know.

Why? I've done nothing wrong. She's threatening me right now. *sends screenshot* she threatened me to my face earlier. I'm so pissed I'm gonna kick her ass.

No, that's being a bad person. Tell your dad, and he'll definitely handle it. Better yet, even though you and Izuku fought, he'll help you. Heck, you can even ask Bakugo. I'm sure he'd help. He may not show it, but he will.

Thanks, Mami. You're a real lifesaver, love you!~

You're welcome! Love you too!~

Well then, I suppose I'll shoot then a group message.

Group- Taco squad.

Izuku- Y/n?

Katsuki- what do you want, nerds?

Y/n- I need ya'lls help please? I was threatened earlier today...

Izuku-who?!
Katsuki-who?!

Y/n- its Ochako guys, I'm sorry izuku I know you really like her but she threatend me. *sends screenshot*

Izuku- oh Y/n I'm sorry. I'm your bestfriend and I didnt even know this was happening I'm so sorry...

Katsuki- im going to fucking kill her. Just wait for tomorrow. She'll wish she was never born, or fat! Stupid big ass cheeks!
Y/n- thanks you two, you guys are the only men I'll ever need I'm my life. Thank you for being my best friends!

In sync
You're welcome y/n!

I decided to make Katsuki and Izuku get along and be nice for a little while. I like it, too.