...chapter 9...

Continuing on from last chapter!~

I decide to accept Kacchans request. After all, he is still my child hood best friend. It sucks, I was gonna walk with Midoriya. Oh well, he's probably taking the train with stop-sign and roundface.

"Hey, Y/N? I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to the National Barn petting zoo with me and my friends...?"

*ohshithewantsmetogoonadatewithhimoofmysoulhurtshalpmehpleasejeasusgotodlfdoughnut*

"S-SURE KATSUKI I WOULD LOVE TO."

"Okay? See you at 12:00 on Saturday. Just a heads up, I'm only inviting you so the old hag at my house will lay off me. It's not like I like you, stupid bitch."

"Well jeez, thanks. I feel loved, and used, katsuki. I'm sure you'd be fine by yourself. Tell your mom you're going alone then."

"Wait, you can't just back out like that. You've already agreed! Now you better be there or I'll kick your ass!"

"Say the nine words I'm wanting-no DEMANDING to hear in order to come."

*hehee, I've got this in the bag.*

"Ugh, fine. I'm sorry, will you please come to the barn with me?~*

This is such an awkward situation. Katsuki mother flippin flip flops, just asked me politely, and quietly, to go to the national petting zoo barn.

Who is this imposter and what have they done with katsuki.

I'm gonna walk away quickly.

And I do just that. I yeet the duck outta there. That was just too weird and polite to be katsuki. I mean, after all, this IS THE hotheaded hedgehog here, who bullied my bean.

I guess we'll just see where this "date" takes me.