...chapter twenty-two...

Your P.O.V

As soon as Iida and i's match was over, I walked to the stands to see Izuku and Ochako having a conversation before her match. I decided to stay out of their conversation, as Ochako and I were still on iffy terms.

"Hey Y/n, your battle with Iida was truly manly! You and I should really train sometime!"
"Sure kiri, that sounds like and amazing idea!"
Bakugo grins, his face showing utter excitement, as he heads towards the waiting room, clearly pumped about his next battle, for sure he's going to win.
"Hey, Bakugo!"
He turns to look at me, his face showing nothing but a small smile.
"Come here for a second please!"
He obliges, and walks towards me. I'd have to make this conversation quick, as his battle starts quite soon.
"Good luck, don't go easy on her ok? Don't get scuffed up too badly."
"As if I would be taken down by the likes of round face. She's nothing to me, because I'm going to be the number one hero, just you wait." When he's finished talking, he goes to walk away. I run to him, and embrace him in a hug. He shifts to where my face is in his chest, and hugs me back. I can hear his heart beating, and I can feel the blood rush to my face as I cherish this moment.

"I have to go now, don't wait up. You better watch my fucking match."
"I wouldn't miss it!"

I walk back down the hallway, leading towards the stands when I hear someone shout for me. I turn, only to be met with the pro hero, Endeavor.
"Hey you, you're the girl with the manipulation type quirk, right?"
"What about it, Endeavor?"
"I'd like to offer you a proposition."
"What?"
I have a son, I'm sure you've met. Though he's going through a bit of a rebellious phase, I believe with you as his suitor he would finally accept my power, and you two would have the most powerful of offspring."
I deadpanned at the sound of this absolutely absurd Implication.
" You're fucking disgusting, Endeavor. I only see Todoroki as a friend, not a man to have "offspring" with. Get your shit together man, and be the father the kid needs, one that supports and loves him as a human being, not an object used to obtain power. " By the time I was through talking, I could feel the blood rush to my face from anger. This man was a father, but he only treats his children as pawns in a game. I can't help but wonder how many other children suffer from the same fate as the Todoroki children. So many people are power-hungry due to powerful quirks, that can lead to the possibility of fame. It makes me sick to my stomach.
" You'd better watch your mouth, girl. I am the no.2 hero, and with that boy I will finally surpass All-Might. Just you wait." The smirk on his face makes my stomach drop, and suddenly all I can think about is dad.
"Whatever, Endeavor. You're a piece of shit, and I want you out of my face. Bye." I quickly turn away. Flipping him the bird as I walk away. The only thing on my mind was watching Bakugo fight, which starts in about five minutes.
I can hear Endeavor cursing to himself as I walk away, all it does is strike a chuckle into my throat. I finally reached the door to the stands, when I hear Ochako's name being called to the battle-grounds.
"Y/n!" My ears perk up, it's Midoriya. "Come sit with me!" I stifle a laugh, and head towards him. I missed this cinnamon roll, even if I just saw him a few rounds ago. "How's it going, broccoli? I saw you almost had your ass handed to you in the first round." I turn to see his face turn beet red, as he tries to defend himself. "It was Hitoshi's quirk, it's like he brainwashed me and I had to find a way to snap out of it. He was really strong, I feel as though he should be in the hero course." I quirk a brow, hero course? No way. "Aizawa did say the entrance exams weren't rational enough, remember that y/n." I did actually vaguely remember Aizawa saying something like that. Though I didn't think he was being serious, and besides, the test was so easy for me, though my quirk makes it easy for me. "Huh, yeah Izuku I guess you're right, maybe he should've been in the hero course, like Aizawa said, but hes not. So don't dwell on it too long, ok?" I try reassuring Izuku, but he doesn't seem to feel any better. I return my attention to Bakugo's match once more. Apparently, Izuku and I talked for quite a while, because when I looked over Ochako had tons of concrete chunks floating in the air, what she didn't think of though is the over exertion of her energy, because when she released them in the form of meteor-esk flaming balls of concrete, I could see the nausea take over and the lack of energy and the pain written all over her face. Bakugo had beaten her, even when she still tried to move, midnight had to force her out of the battle. I will say, I admire her persistence.

It was my Mina vs. Aoyama next, I had to say I wasn't at all interested in this match, I had already figured the winner out to be Mina. All she had to do was punch Aoyama in the face.

Soon it was my turn, me vs. Tokoyami. Tokoyami and I were actually ok friends, we just never really talked to one another.
"I hope you're ready to go down, l/n"
"Wouldn't dream of it, tokoyami." And with those words, dark shadow was already trying to knock me out of bounds, I ground my feet into the ground, and Barr my arms into an x position, effectively blocking the push. I retaliate, activating my quirk to bend the light right into dark shadow, causing him to recoil, and attempt to avoid the attack, failing in the process. Tokoyami lets out a low groan of pain, and collapses to his knees.
"I surrender!" He mumbles, holding his stomach in low pain.
"Are you certain?" Midnight asks, a smirk formed onto her face.
"I am...good fighting, l/n"
"Thank you, tokoyami."
I return to the stands, very satisfied with how my match went. I feel the weight in my eyelids become unbearable, and give into the sweet lull of sleep.

*time skip*
I wake up to Tsu shaking my arm, telling me to wake up.
"Y/n, come on, you need to go to your next match. It's against Todoroki.