...chapter six...

-First Day, welcome! To U.A...

"Uh, dad? Where exactly is the 1-A classroom?"

"I am new here aswell, so i do not know. Why don't you catch up with young Midoriya to see?"

I look over, (e/c) scanning the area. In front of me, about thirty feet, I see a green fluff of hair in the mix of students. Using my quirk, i make myself to where i can phase through stuff. Upon reaching Izuku, i deactivate my quirk. Scaring the pants off my adorable friend.

"Y-y/n! You s-startled me..." Izuku says, blushing some as i walk close to him.

"Sorry izuku! I was just really excited! It is our first day after all!"

Entering the classroom...

*wow, this place is huge...*

"SIR! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT THIS IS DISRESPECTFUL TO THE SCHOOL AND UPPERCLASS MAN OF U.A HIGH? TAKE YOUR FEET OF THE DESK!"

"SHUT UP YOU EXTRA!"

*wow, its the first day and kacchan and another student is already fighting..."

"Howdy there pal, im Y/N L/N, let me handle this, alright?"

"Very well then! My name is Iida Tenya, i hope we can become aquaintences!"

"Sure..."

"Hey kacchan!"

"What do you want, wallflower?"

"Just asking you to take your feet off the desk please?~"

"FINE! DAMN NERD!"

"Hehee, thank you kacchan!~"

Walking away, i take my seat. In the very front of the room. %sorry, im tired of reading that the character sits in the back%

"It took you all eight seconds to shut up and sit down. If you're here to make friends, leave. This is a top notch school, don't expect special treatment.

"Not even orientation?" Said round face.
"Not even orientation. Said Sensei

"Welp, this school year is gonna be AWESOME!" I'm So excited to see what U.A highschool  has in store for me and my fellow heroes in training.

After all, if we want to make it to become heroes, U. A is going to have to really push all of us.

Especially Katsuki, he has the inferiority complex going on in his mind.