...chapter thirteen...

Knock...knock...knock...

Who is this at my bedroom door, and what do they want from me...?

"Y/n, it's time to wake up. You have school today." I yawn to my father's statement, and wake up. I have bags under my eyes, so I use some concealer to hide them. Cant have my father worrying after me, he already has enough stress in his life.

I Decide to wear leggings with my school uniform today. Its 42° outside anyway.  (5 degrees celcius for all you others. I only know farenheit so I googled this for you guys.)

I throw on a beanie, its black and white stripes, and throw on my combat boots.

I then head to the bathroom, and have to take the beanie off for my hair. I swear a bird could live in this mess. (I have naturally curly hair, and it looks like a straight up mess of knots in the morning.) I fix it up, and decide to leave it down. I put the beanie back on, and brush my teeth along with flossing. (Floss people. It's actually really important.) Afterwards, I grab my bag and a few pens and pencils from Dad's secret stash. Why he hoards pencils, I dont really know but I love it.

After grabbing pencils, I'm out the door. I stop by a fresh smoothie place, and grab a blue raspberry mango smoothie. This is a breakfast from heaven. I remember the note, and decide this would be an excellent time to read it.

Y/n,

I've realized you've been really distant from me lately. I dont know what's wrong, but I want you to know that I'm always here for you. You've been there for me my whole life, cheering me on, and not judging me for being obsessed with your dad. I hope you're okay, whenever you read this, please meet me in the cafeteria with Iida, on wensday. Ochako won't be at school that day, for her parents have to go somewhere and are taking her with them. I've noticed you're not really fond of her, so I will not force you to be around her.

I've also noticed how close you and Kacchan are becoming. I think you two would be a cute couple! Although me and him may have our differences, I think your happiness matters over my problems. Do what makes YOU happy, Y/n. I know your past, or what you've told me of your past, and I believe you have a great future ahead of you. Me and you will keep our promises of becoming the world's greatest heroes, and Kacchan will get over whatever is causing him to act like this, and become an amazing hero with us.

Please remember I will always be here for you, you mean the world to me. And, so will Kacchan. He may come off as harsh, but really he's just being honest. He loves you too.

You're curly headed, greenette cinnamon roll,
              Izuku/Deku.

I look at the note. My face is a blushing mess, and my eyes are swelling with tears. My bestfriend, supports me in any and every way possible. As soon as I get to school, I'm going to give him the biggest bear hug in the world.

I quickly start running to school, and I reach the gates and pull out my ID, I scan it and put it away. So after I see his green hair bobbing up and down, even with ochako there I run up to him and squish him, ochako scoffs and starts glaring at me. Izuku takes notice of this, and was going to say something. That is, until spikey blonde hair leans down to his ear and whispers "I'll handle this..." Izuku starts smiling. He's blushing and embarrassed. Even though Ochako was his crush, he immediately stops being embarrassed and glares at her. She looks at me as if she were slitting my throat. I glare back with more menace to my glare, and she flinches. I giggle and nod to katsuki. He smirks, and grabs her by her uniform. He glares at him, but I can tell she's breaking. He whispers something to her, that I couldn't hear. So, I did what anyone with a manipulation quirk such as mine would do, I turned time backwards and enhanced my hearing.

"If you ever threaten Y/n again, I'll make sure your jaw is broken to the point its unfixable. Your making this situation full of trepidation. I guarantee you will not like what I can do to you. Understood?~"

Ochako nods her head, and looks like tears are brimming her eyes. Izuku looks at her, disappointment brimming from his place. The venom, shooting her through his eyes. He walks up to her as katsuki drops her. The venom in his voice poisoned everyone in the room.

"Ochako. I'm not an object that is yours, I'm in no need of your protection. I'm capable by myself. And one friend less. If you ever threaten her again, I'm afraid I may do something rash and never forgive myself. But I know she would. I've known Y/n much, MUCH longer than I've known you. And I also know she would never do anything to hurt me. I support her decisions whatever they may be. Because I love her like my little sister. Ochako, stay away from her, and stay out of her life."

I stood shocked. My two bestfriend from my childhood. Just stood up for me. Especially Katsuki. I feel my eyes begin to swell, and become blurry. I start crying. At this point, Ochako has walked away sobbing. I look at Katsuki and Izuku, and I grab them both into a hug. Katsuki hugs back, and so does Izuku. So, I'm squished in the middle. I feel my cheeks heat up at katsuki, as I can feel his abs pressed up against my side through his shirt. Izuku looks and me and smirks, while giggling. He shoves me into Katsuki, and runs. Katsuki catches me, and just holds me. I blush hotter than a large Hardon Collider. (Smashing gold particles and reaching a degree hotter than the sun.)

I look up at him, and he gazes down at me, and we lean into each other and...

That's all folks! Until the next chapter!