...chapter seventeen...

I woke up in my bed, not very well rested. The boys were still on the couch,  talking quietly. I change my hearing, and hear what they're saying.

"Guys, we should leave the room. She'll wake up soon, and then we won't have enough time. Let's go." Everyone of them pile out of the room, and close the door. I get up and get dressed, and head downstairs.

The house is the cleanest it's ever been?

I walk into the kitchen, and am greeted with breakfast and a note.

"Y/n, we left for the day. We'll be back at around noon. We have to run some errands.
                               Love,
                                      Everyone.

Well that's just great. I'm alone for the day, assuming my dad isn't home. Maybe I could call Shouto, or Momo.

*Ring...Ring...Ring...*

"Hello, Momo?"

"Yes Y/n? Is something the matter? Do you need my help?"

Ah, classic Momo. Always worrying about me. This is why I love her. She cares more than I do half the time.

"No, nothing's wrong mami. Just want to hang. You alright with that?"

"Yes, of course. I'll be over in ten."

Smiling to myself, I grab a bag of chaaps and sit down.

(No, I did not make a spelling error. Comment if you know the reference.)

As soon as I sit down, a knock is heard at the door. And suddenly, a phone call.

I hang up, and walk to the door. There standing, is Momo with a man, who has his hands on her neck. Her flesh looks to be deteriorating.

I charge into action, I tackle the man and get him off her.

I shove him onto the ground. I bind his hands behind his back with Briere, a thorny vine that grows pretty much everywhere. Dad told me it grows alot down in the Mississippi of the United states.

He winces in pain, and quickly yells a name. Due to all the adrenaline coursing it's way through my veins like a poison, I dont hear it.

A portal just like the on at the USJ attack opens, its purple slimy swirls are hypnotic.

I try to teleport the man back, but it was too late. All I was met with was a hideous smile, and a red gleam in his dark eyes.

I run to Momo, her neck is severely injured. Her breathing is heavy.

"Y-y/n...?"

"Yeah Momo, it's me. Dont talk, you're injured. I'll set you somewhere comfortable and get to work. Is that fine?"

She doesn't respond. Her eyes start to close, at this point, I know I must work fast.

Deciding to use a random Manipulator, I charge all her cells with a shock. They go into overdrive, and I start manipulating the cells to the affected area.

What I didn't know, is that charging and controlling her cells, causes adrenaline.

And adrenaline, is addictive.

Her body goes rigid, shes was going into shock. I panic, and manipulate her to where the adrenaline is stopped. Her breathing evens. I sigh a breath of relief. I force her to wake up.

"Y/n! You saved my life!"

"Wanna just watch a movie, after all that, I dont feel like going out. I'm exhausted."

"Sure, N/n."

Before we could even sit down and open our snacks, the boys come bursting into the house. They look to me, and quickly shove all the bags behind their backs. I giggle.

"What's all the stuff, fellas?"
Even though they tried to hide it, I'd already seen it. Might as well just show me, huh?

They all sigh, and bring the bags and box out from behind their backs.

It was...clothes? A gaming system? And a cake?

Wait a minute...

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

I smile, real, real big.

Katsuki steps forward, and uses his quirk to light the cake.

I manipulate the light around us, and make it seem candlelit. Only him, and I.

We walk into the kitchen, the little patter of footsteps behind us. Momo must be clueless.

I feel someone hug me from behind, and spin me. Its Dad.

"Happy birthday, my little flower."

I feel the banks of my eyes well up with tears. The bank overflows.

I squeal when Bakugo comes and grabs me. Slowly, everyone sings Happy birthday to me.

Even though we had school tomorrow, everyone was allowed to stay the night at my place. It was by far, the GREATEST birthday, I'd ever had.

Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you, in the next chapter! BUH BYEEEEEE