...chapter eleven...

Glancing up at Katsuki, I snatch the letter. He looks away in shame, and I sprint away from him.

I'm so tired of all this bullshit. I just with those two would get along.

"Hey dad...could you come and get me, I dont feel too well and I need to come home. I feel exhausted and would just really like to be home with you."

"Yeah, I'll be there in five. Have all of your stuff together and ready to go. I can cancel my plans with Izuku, and have Midnight or Mic fill in for me today. Love you, be there in a bit."

Well, that's one problem fixed. I just need to go home, and calm down. Everything has gone to shut today and I really just need to leave.

A Bob of brown comes rushing at me. It was a little fast for me to see, but I already knew it was Ururaka. She's so bright and bubbly it's almost sickening. This is why I prefer Yaoyourozu.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hey ururaka...what brings you here...?"

"I heard the big fight with deku and Bakugo...please refrain from being anywhere near izuku. I would hate to hurt ya!" With a smirk, she walks away swaying her hips as she walks.

*DID THIS BITCH JUST THREATEN ME?!"

I clutch the letter in my hands and decide to open it when I get home. Ururaka has already aggravated me enough. What Izuku has to say, isn't gonna be much better.

"Y/n yagi, to the office to checkout please!~"

Thank god! Dads finally here.
Walking out the door, I see ochako talking to Izuku, he looks at me, and his eyes tear up. He smiles and waves. I wave back and continue on walking.

This wasn't fair. At the sports festival, I'm going to destroy ochako.