╟01╢

At a very young age the two boys accepted the fact that they will never be able to be told apart, accepted that even the ones most dear to them can't even pick them both out. And that hurt, just knowing that the people you love not even knowing which one out of the two you were.

    So that's when the two boys started closing everyone off,of course, there were still persistent people who hung off them at school persistent family members who wanted to get well acquainted with the oldest. But all those friendly smiles and small talks were only for business, to build up ties and connections.

   Hikaru Hitschiin didn't like people, he used to, he used to enjoy everyone's presence however when his most favorite made left in the middle of the night both he and his brother denied anyone access from coming inside their bubble of tranquility. And Kaoru didn't disagree with that he too hated the fact people couldn't tell them apart.

   Indeed it was only but they had each other to lean on for support, however that was before they met her and like every clichè book she was indeed the new student in their class during their middle school ages.

   The very moment that strawberry blonde haired girl landed her pretty jade eyes on them, they knew she was going to be a pest. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she followed them around almost everywhere. She so happened to be the new student, and in the first year of middle school they couldn't get her off their back.

   Yuno Kasako wasn't any average girl she didn't go shedding into tears when someone said something negative about her, she would just smile like a complete fool and say "thanks" with a closed eye smile. And Hikaru felt so repulsed by it! He wanted to see her cry at least once!

   His twin brother Kaoru at first found he quite amusing, she was just so sweet yet could say the meanest things about somebody. And the fact in drive his brother insane made Kaoru curious on what the future was to hold for the three of them.

Let's start at the beginning, it was a day to remember for both the twins, it started like any other day. Where they'd awake in each other's arms then get dressed to start the day properly, once they were dressed they'd eat breakfast, and once they've ate both boys would go to school. It was a regular every day for them however as soon as they entered their classroom the environment was much more chipper that usual.

Everyone was bustling with excitement the kind of excitement you'd see at a concert. Sitting down in their usual seats that were right across from each other, Hikaru moved his desk closer to Kaoru the teacher hadn't arrived yet so they could at least play on the video game they brought to school.

Needless to say the two ignored the excitement, until the teacher had walked in with a girl with big jade eyes waltzed on in. It was clear she was a foreign exchange student, and by the looks of her she didn't seem to understand why everyone was hawking at her.

She was indeed pretty, not breathtakingly beautiful but pretty enough to pass the beauty standards at Ouran Middle School.

After writing her name in perfect kanji on the board, she turned tivthe class giving a bow.

"My name is Yuno Kasako, it's a pleasure to meet you all," She Introduced, a Alright accent rolling off her words as she gave a kind smile.

Hikaru then looked up to see her while his brother sat disinterested, and when his dim eyes met her jade ones. He knew that the rest of his school year wasn't going to be any good.