Chapter 7

That evening I sat on my bed wearing my pink pyjamas with my air Pods plugged in my ears as I listened to Fluerie whilst reading a novel on wattpad about werewolves.

Czarina was in the nursery with Rosie her maid and caretaker probably playing.

The curtains were drawn, lights turned on and I was tucked for the night just drowning in the book then the doors just flew open as  a lady ran in and attacked me.

I couldn't breathe as she squeezed me causing us to fall back on the cushions. My heart was beating fast and just when I was about to speak she let go of me.
My air Pods had slipped out of my ears and I was barely holding on to my phone.

The woman had shiny brown curly hair, golden eyes and pink full lips. She was beautiful and I knew her but I couldn't quite remember where from.

"I am sorry," she said smiling as she sat next to me. She wore a doctor's uniform; a blue short sleeved top with blue pants.

"I have been imagining this moment in my head for hours." She said taking my hand "I am so excited you cannot imagine."

She was tall and looked older than me; twenty -four to twenty-six years.

"When my brother called to ask me if I would come home I was like hell no, this place is boring as hell but when he said you had moved in I ran out of the hospital and caught the first flight here."She looked in thought "Klaus never brought a girl home. Like never." She continued before laughing.

"I thought he was gay, really." She said laughing before taking my hand.

"We are going to be best friends."

I was confused but none the less I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sorry to just go on like that, my name is Nicole, Klaus's sister." She said.

It then clicked, I had forgotten that Klaus had a sister.

"Hi, I am Harley." I said back.

"Oohh now I remember, you are that girl that danced with Klaus at that ball. You a great dancer by the way. Where did you disappear to anyway Klaus almost killed someone when he couldn't find you after that dance." She said giggling.

I scratched my head remembering that night like it was yesterday, my mother though. I took a deep breath.

"I ran into some trouble," I replied.

She hopped up the bed.

"So where is the pretty little baby?" she said excitedly.

"I'm mm....... I think she's sleeping." I said back causing her to give me a sad look before she nodded her head.

"Okay, let me go drop these in my room and freshen up then we can go have dinner outside."

"Actual...lly, "I couldn't finish my sentence because she was already out of the room leaving me to talk on my own.

"I'm not hungry or feel much like company." I said to thin air throwing my hands in the air before grabbing my air pods and plugged them back in my ears. I couldn't get back to my book though as my mind was filled with the conversation I had just had.
Nicole had been talking like I was dating his brother which was weird and I couldn't even imagine it,  or could I?,  definitely not,  I was just being foolish with the train rack I was right now dating was the last thing in my mind.