Chapter 22

☢🔞Warning: sexual content, suicidal thoughts 🔞☢

He walked with me through the dark room patiently.  He held me firm in his arms as if I would disappear, my head was now at the crook of his neck and I could not help myself but just place my lips on his neck leaving a trail of hot scorching kisses down his neck. His steps came to a halt and he pushed me by my waist down.  I untangled my feet from his waist and went down landing on my 6-inch black strapped heels.

He clapped his hands twice causing the lights to go on and there we stood staring at each other at the foot of the bed.  He took a step back then stood and looked at me. You see when a person admires your body, want written in his eyes along with longing.  I could not help but feel nervous at that particular moment so I suddenly found my feet more interesting,  my hair was now a curtain ; hiding me away.

I felt fingers underneath my chin and they raised my face.

"No," he said firmly with his husky voice.

I straightened up and looked anywhere but his eyes.

"Look at me love." I almost fainted right there and there.  His voice was so sexy with his Russian accent and husky voice.  I was mesmerized, who wouldn't, and the way he said 'love' was intoxicating.

I bit my lip trying to control my emotions. He took a step towards me. He tucked my hair behind my ear then his hand was followed by his lips, he kissed my neck while his hands were roughly on my waist. The sensation of his lips against my skin was so good it caused me to throw my head back and gasp.  I grabbed on his hair roughly pushing him more towards me. He kissed my skin as if he was drinking the most expensive wine.  He took his time, not rushing anywhere.

"I want.... to make love to you so gently then fuck you hard after that until you beg for me to make you cum hard over and over again. " he said then picked me up and threw me on the bed.  I bounced on the massive bed and lay there my legs spread apart, my arms spread apart, my hair going in every direction.

"I like you like that." He said as he took off his top causing me to gasp.  His upper body was so sexy, he had an eight pack.  Rock hard abs that I could not wait to get my hands on. His chest was puffed up but not too much.  His arms were making me drool, he had buffy shoulders and big strong muscles in all the right places.

He started crawling towards me, his sinful eyes staring right at me. His muscles flexed along his arms as he slowly made his way to me in such a sexy way.

Was I really doing this? I asked myself. I swallowed as he became near and near.

I started feeling hot so I shifted just a little from where I lay which was between his strong arms. He was so close, so close that his hot breath was fanning my skin.  I closed my mind and tried to will my mind to stray from where it was headed.  His lips made contact with my skin by my chest.  He kissed me all over my chest then down to my breast cupped in black lace bra that had wavy straps going over my otherwise bare shoulders.  His kisses were bliss, they were magical but I could not help but feel hot and a little bit dizzy none the less I shifted again and swallowed again.

His large hand cupped my right breast over that sexy lingerie bra that pushed up my cleavage.  His hands roughly massaged them which I bet I would have enjoy except for the fact that I felt like my chest was closing in on me and I could hardly breathe. My vision was getting more and more blurry by the second and fuck I was sweating down here.
Suddenly his weight was off me and a swish of fresh air swept by.  My eyes were glassy which I had not realised until now.  The bed moved and I could hear footsteps.  I took in a huge gulp of air greedily.
What was wrong with me?