Chapter 23

☢🔞explicit sexual content🔞☢

I smashed my lips on his and kissed him as if the world was ending.  His arms circled around my waist and he squeezed me closer to him.  My breast were smashed against his bare chest which I wanted to run my hands over.

He deepened the kiss and I think the heavens opened up.  Never had a kiss been so damn good, it was filled with so much passion and emotions that my whole body tingled.  His lips were so soft and sweet as they passionately ravished mine.  Our tongues danced on their own fast beat, he wanted me and hell I wanted him. It showed it the way we kissed, the way we held each other as if we were not close enough.

My hands went to his silky hair and tugged it into my fist while his hands went down to my ass, pushed me upwards with it then roughly grabbed it causing me to moan as we kissed. We had both our match as we both liked it rough and kinky.

I carefully bit his lower lip causing him to smack my ass causing me to yelp then throw my head back and laughed. He on the other hand used that to his advantage and went full force on my neck.  My giggles turned to loud moans. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist.  He kissed my neck causing me to bit my lip,  let go of the lip,  pull his hair,  throw mine back even more,  I did not know what to do.

He moved up to the back of my ear, kissed and sucked on my skin leading for me to gasp.  I had lost my voice and all I could do was gasp.  His dirty little hands had cupped my butt cheeks and spread them apart as my lady parts were dripping wet. I started grinding against his manhood part which was full on I must add.  Klaus groan before devilishly biting my earlobe then kissing my dear neck.  My moans were getting higher and higher, I was drowning in so much pleasure I thought I would explode. My hands went down to his firm shoulders then down on his rugged back,  I angled my hands then started scratching his back down to his lower back.

"You playing with fire Harley, " he whispered in my ear with his sexy husky voice that just had my nipples perking and the way he said my name blew me away and brought the vixen in me alive.

"But I like fire daddy," I said sexily causing him to groan even louder.

He flipped us over with such ease the got up with me in his arms, legs around his waist.  He walked like Thor himself across the room then just threw me on the couch.

"Rrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I said as I bounced on the couch, the next thing I knew my bra was ripped   off along with my panties.

He came close then knelt down in front of me.  He held my legs and spread them apart before getting in between them.  His hands went to my perky breast and squeezed them before placing his mouth on my right breast, he sucked and kissed them causing me to throw my head back.  I thought I would die from so much pleasure.  He went down my tummy then grabbed my legs and pulled me towards the edge of the couch.

Klaus lowered his head and the next thing I did was scream, grab the edge of the couch roughly as he went to town down there.  My body was literally a ticking time bomb as we sucked my me like he was sucking I don't know what.  His face was buried down there as my pussy was literally dripping with my juices. Hands down that man could use his mouth and tongue.

He pressed on my clit, flipped it and sometime pulled it with his teeth then he tongue fucked me.
I kept on screaming and moaning until my throat burned. My whole body was tickling and sensitive.  I felt the pleasure come in waves until something burst and it was so intense my body froze as if I had had a stroke with my voice stuck somewhere, my eyes out wide with tears sliding down my cheek but he did not stop.  He kept going, kissing and sucking as I came hard in his mouth.  Fireworks exploded in my head, the sky opened in my eyes and I was done.
My body went limp and that's when he stopped then just grabbed me into his arms and held me tight as tiny waves of pleasure went through my body.  He held me so tight like I would disappear and I just melted in his arms.