Epilogue

Harley ran up the stairs taking them two at a time, it seemed like she would fall guard after guard turning in shook of seeing their mistress running in such a manner. The door was thrown wide open.

"They are doing it again!" She exclaimed her husband snatching out of the chair following his wife in haste anger and fear eating at him ready to kill someone this moment. Their footsteps echoed all over the passage as they marched fear written in Harley's face knowing that only her husband could stop this, only her husband could break them apart. Her heart drummed bleeding out for her children. They stepped into the gym already hearing the sounds just doors away. They walked in eyes falling on the two teenagers' neck on neck. They stood by the door, a petite soft hand engulfed in a large strong one as he squeezed with her holding her breath. They knew better than to interrupt a fight as they watched it getting more violent, blood splattering all over the walls as the fifteen year old girl pounded harder and faster roaring with so much anger that had the couple draw closer to each other. Their eyes could barely catch as their children flipped each other around with such skill never even seen by the Don himself. He could not help but wonder where their two beautiful children got such anger, had they done something wrong? He watched as the fight evolved both teens not backing down going head to head for blood.

Horror could not begin to describe how Harley felt. She had already screamed for them to stop so many times but when the two were training nothing could stop them. A loud crack was heard sending their fourteen year old boy flying across the room only for him to hit and brake with his knee that was left bleeding. His body was covered in blood as he flipped his hair, his dark pools of devilish eyes dangerously glaring at his sister only for a smirk to grace his face followed by an evil laughter as he took off head first taking his sister down who was also covered in blood, eyes seeing nothing but death.

Fifteen minutes later they were still at it blood everywhere. Klaus could not take it as he strode angrily easily tearing the pair apart and throwing them off like little pups as they snarled at him. They rolled on the floor quickly getting up and charging for him but as much as they were hounds from hell they were nothing compared to him. He fought them off sure not to injure them. No one took the message as they kept coming back and back wanting to take down the man that stood in between them. Rina did a flip in the air smacking her father's cheek before touching the ground and going full force with her knee and cracked foot. There was nothing she loved more than fighting. She could fight from sunrise to sunset with such anger and power that it even scared her. Her father easily caught her and sent her to the floor but she was ready for it as she turned around grabbing his arm and twisting it getting a loud groan from her father which had her smiling.

On the other side Kirill Went full force on his father's rock hard abs, the boy was fourteen but his body was sculpted like a God as if there was nothing but muscles there. He had took his father's height standing at six feet, broad shoulders, a hard puffed out chest along with rock hard abs. He could feel the pain jolt up his arm as he hit harder and harder seeing his father turn red making him grin. He gave the old man a hard kick on the gut, another one on the face then on the knees but he would not go down. This had been the plan all along, fight until their father got in so they would finally take him down but after all the summer fighting and all the new tricks they had learned from Alejandro still nothing. The young boy shook his head his eyes falling on his bloody sister smiling at how bad she looked.

"Give up kids, I see your plan. It is not going to work."

The two kids stepped back letting go of their father who looked nothing more than thirty years. He aged with his good looks, not looking a day old from his old photos.

"I thought I banned you two from fighting." Klaus said giving both his children a questioning look. They knew the consequences and they would take their punishment happily.