Chapter 24

I did not even have to open my eyes, I did not even have to turn. As soon as sleep drifted away I knew where I was. I mean how could I not with his scent wrapped around me like a fluffy blanket, a smile quickly spread across my face. 'I was really doing this, wasn't I?' It felt good to finally be the pilot of my life for a change. I felt the sun rays kiss my skin, the warmth and I could already imagine how bright it was. My eyes blinked open as I stretched my arms and rolled over to the cold spot next to me which meant Klaus was long gone. How lucky was I though? I had this perfect man that basically opened his home and arms for me; it was only natural that I felt like I would screw it up somehow. I felt like I did not deserve him, he was just too kind and hot but who was I to give away a God given miracle.
I sat up after a long stretch which left me satisfied, my actions came to an halt as my heart went drumming in fright, my breathes came out harsh as my hand went straight to my chest. It had felt as if I was going through a heart attack I swear.

"Klaus, you gave me a fright," I said to him giving out a tiny smile. He was sitting on the one seat couch by the corner of the room. he sat so still if his eyes went open I would think he was out like a lamp but those stormy dark eyes pierced through me that I felt a shiver go down my spine. Now I do not know if it was sexual or just fear none the less I looked back at him.

"Morning, "I said but it seemed as if my words were only audible to me because he did not even blink none the less reply which made me feel uneasy and shamefully a little aroused. His stare was hungry as if he was ravishing me with his eyes yet dark and mysterious enough to send my heart into a frenzy. In swift movement he was up with his bare muscles flexing as he moved slowly and cunningly towards the bed. His eyes never left mine as if telling me all the things he wanted to do to me. I shifted uncomfortable on the bed while holding his stare. Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead and I could not even breathe properly. My eyes made the mistake of wondering off down and linger on his bare chest. I gasped leaving my lips barely parted while my imagination went over and above thinking of how this jaw dropping man was mine, all mine.
He crawled over the bed putting me under him with his arms locking me in. Lord this man was going to be the death of me. My eyes drifted back to his emotionless face and I just could not help but cup his face in my hands as he got closer and closer so that we now both stood just a strand away from our faces touching. Our eyes lingered on each other sharing a silent moment that sent my body burning beyond the fires of hell. No one moved as we waited not really sure for what yet we stood our breath fanning our skin. His hand went to tuck a strand of loose hair behind my air, the feel of his finger across my ever so sensitive skin made me close my eyes as my body tingled with sparks igniting deep within. His hands then cupped my cheek, I could not read his expression but I knew a storm was brewing inside his head. He angled his head to the side looking at me intensively as if I would disappear. I could not help it no more, I pushed my sexual desires to the side and really looked at him. He was so handsome I was afraid that soon I would be charged with jumping this man.

"What is wrong Klaus?" I asked.

He did not reply me but continued to stare as if he could see straight to my soul so I respected his silence and did not pry. I pulled myself closer instead and wrapped my arms around his neck, without warning I pressed my lips on his soft juicy pink lips. He did not waste time but took control and deepened the kiss while he locked his arms around my torso. Our tongues danced, it was a kiss full of passion and so much emotion, and it was as if he was kissing me for the last time. I held on to him, drowning in his embrace. After a while he pulled away while my mind was all mushy from the mind blowing kiss, I mean what a way to start your day.

"I want to take you somewhere, the help has packed your bags so all that is left is for us to take a shower. "He said with his husky, sexy yet firm voice.