Part 6

He caressed the other side of his face softly, breaking the kiss and smirking. "Not bad, huh?"

"Are  you saying I'm a bad kisser?" He asked raising an eyebrow and watched his movements carefully, he was still laid down on the bed,facing upward toward Matt.

"Of course not. Couldn't you see how you got me?" he smiled, and then let himself watch Mello's chest. "Aren't shirts little... Uncomfortable?"

He returned the smile and then rolled his eyes. "How would I know? I don't wer shirts do I?" He chuckled.

"Let's take these off," Matt teased and kissed Mello's jaw line, while his fingers wandered on his chest.

He shivered at his touch and breathed softly.  "A-alright...leave My Rosary though..not that you would want to take that off anyway " he laughed lightly and closed his eyes.

"Of course I won't touch it," he said, he knew Mello would pretty much burn his ass and kick him out from the whole city if he would even dare to try take it off. So he took everything else covering Mello's chest off.

"Good, you know what will happen if you did" he muttered but then flashed a joking grin and let Matt take off his sleeveless leather jacket. Now all that remained was his red rosary over his bare chest.

"You look absolutely delicious," he smiled, pulling is own striped shirt off. "Did you know that?" He seemed to be turned on only because of the view.

Mello stared at him with narrowed eyes  and looked off the side as he blushed. He snickered softly and then glanced back. "No..I did not know I could turn you on so easily either" he said with a wry smile. His eyes then scanned over Matt's chest. "You don't look half bad" he teased.

"Of course I don't," he joked and then rolled his eyes with a look 'hell no'. "And of course, you are so damn hot."

Mello grinned up at him,wondering what he had in mind. He was so comfortable that he didn't move. He extended out his arm and lightly touched Matt's chest with one finger and then made a swirling motion with it across his skin. He giggled slightly then pulled his hand away.

He suddenly grabbed Mello's wrist and kissed it, moving the kisses up his arm until he was down kissing the blonde's chest smirking a little.

Mello shivered at his touches and let out a delightful sigh. He leant his head back against the bed. He smiled softly and closed his eyes.

"Yes... I do love you..." he whispered to his ear and went back to his neck, biting the skin gently, sucking it and leaving a mark.

Mello softly moaned and craned his head back further exposing his neck more. After a few minutes he opened his eyes and looked at the brunette. "Matt.." He could only manage to say.

He grabbed Mello's hand and held it lovingly, smiling a little. He had never been this close - like really, close - another person. It was new to him, making his heart almost explode.

This was very new to Mello as well. He didn't know quite what to think of it. Usually so angry anyone would think he couldn't love. He didn't even know if he could himself but things were different when he was with Matt. The red head gamer always calmed him and made him feel wanted and although he didn't seem to show it,he was really grateful for that He lightly squeezed Matt's hand as he held it and returned the small smile.