Part 13

Mello said nothing and walked out of the bedroom. He went to the living room and put the pack into the inside pocket of his black coat which was hanging of the side of the door. He sighed and then went and sat on the sofa.

"Are you mad?" Matt asked following him and sat next to him. "It was a joke.

"I know." He muttered not looking at him. He sighed again and then finally looked at the gamer blinking at him slowly.

Matt hugged him softly. "Calm down, okay?"

Mello heasitated and then hugged him back softly. "Sorry.." He said quietly and pressed his head against Matt's chest.

"I'm not angry. You just need to relax," he said with a small smile.

"Yeah I don't really know why I get like it, got things on my mind I guess." Mello muttered shrugging it off.

"It's fine. But you really did look cute." He kissed Mello's head, massaging his hips.

"Heh.." He smiled a little and then leaned forward he suddenly kissed up along Matt's neck. " I love you so fucking much you know that" he whispered as he continued.

Matt blushed and shivered a little for his touch. He couldn't help with his wide smile.

Mello closed his eyes ,trailing his tongue along Matt's skin. Once finding a particular spot he spotted and gently bit the skin and then began to suck.

He started to moan softly, blushing deeper as Mello, knowing it or not, turned him on the whole time more  and more.

Mello smiled a little and sucked harder. After a few moments he broke off softly, leaving a mark.

The redhead smirked. "Oh, so this is the game we're playing? Huh?"

Mello looked up at him and flashed a sly grin. "I don't know,are we?" He chuckled.

"I'll win." Matt picked him up to his lap and kissed him.

Mello closed his eyes and kissed back passionately but slowly and wrapped his arms around his neck,tugging him closer.

The redhead smiled against his lips and rubbed his hips slowly, teasing him.

Mello blinked open his eyes for a moment and also smiled. He then closed them again and continued kissing.

Matt slipped his hands teasingly a little under Mello's pants, but not enough to fill anyone's needs at all.

Mello ever so slightly stiffened though it wasn't noticeable. He then pressed himself closer relaxing fully again deciding it was fine.

He smiled softly. "I love you so, so much, you have no idea."

Mello pulled back slightly ,glancing up at him. He returned the smile. "I love you too,you'll never understand how Much you mean to me" he whispered.

"I've never been good by talking, but I'll try. You mean the world to me. I never want you to suffer. If you ever feel bad or depressed, tell me. I'll be there holding you. If you ever feel so bad you want to hurt yourself, I'll do my best to make you feel alive. I want to be sure you're fine. If you just never leave, I'll be happy. Okay?" The redhead tried his best like always.

His eyes widened. He hadn't expected this. His lips trembled with happiness. There was no denying it,Matt had left him speechless. He managed to nod and then hugged him tightly. He was so happy for that moment but then fell sad. Now that he had said that ,Mello felt like the gamer had to know. He stared deep into his eyes. "Matt..you're what keeps me going..and I'll hold those words close to my heart.." He murmured. He was about to say more but he couldn't bring himself to say. It was hard. Very hard.

"I'm happy to hear that," he said with a smile, stroked his hair softly, and noticed Mello wanted to keep going. But he didn't ask him to continue, he waited if he could.

Mello shut his mouth and returned the smile. He lightly Nuzzled him. He said nothing.

He kissed his forehead softly. Yet, he never knew that Mello was depressed as well. If he knew, he would probably freak out and blame himself no matter was it his own fault.

As much as he wanted to tell him ,he didn't have the heart to. At the same time though he also didn't want him to know. He knew it would hurt and upset Matt. He sighed softly and stayed close to him.